5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The water leak issues

Ramster

Reaction score
Let me add to the complaint list. I bought my truck (2019) in August 2019 and had been checking for leaks since. This past Jan. 29 nearly 1 1/2 years later I spotted it leaking and took it in. They said it was a cracked window frame and replaced it. Now almost 4 weeks later it is leaking again. I can't have nothing nice.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me add to the complaint list. I bought my truck (2019) in August 2019 and had been checking for leaks since. This past Jan. 29 nearly 1 1/2 years later I spotted it leaking and took it in. They said it was a cracked window frame and replaced it. Now almost 4 weeks later it is leaking again. I can't have nothing nice.
This all sucks! I had a vibration issue since day one on my 19, after a year and 8000 miles of vibrations, many dealer trips, left with no vehicle for a few days, new rack and pinion, new axles, new drive shaft and many other parts, swapped rims and tires twice. Just to put the old ones that were all chewed up back on it after 7 tire balances in 7900 miles, I pushed for them to buy it back and they finally did.😁 they have no clue and I guess there’s no fix 🤷🏻‍♂️😩!

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
no clue whatever the dealer is installing..

Are you getting the Back Window Assembly replaced due to a Crack?
I had mine done some time back...started leaking again...Not sure what it is yet.
Are they installing the 68426398AD window assembly?

Reaction score
I need to check my 21 now. I have been working from home for a while, so i don't really drive in the rain.

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a leak start in mine this morning now that it's finally been out in a hard rain. Doesn't appear to be a cracked surround, so it's likely from the chmsl which I've had on and off multiple times to change bulbs. Also had the truck totally shut down on me as I was slowing to make a turn, got no warning lights or anything other than the message that auto park was engaged, but that's a different issue that I hope was a one-off fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread