5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wait is over! Best in class torque!

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think by the end of September. Do you know what you are going to order? If so tell me about it!

Still unsure about the color but.. leaning White/Black two tone Rebel 12 Ecodeisel
I’m really hoping I’ll be able to order one in early September, and be in it by end of October beginning of November for the hunting season in Upstate NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Doc

Reaction score
Still unsure about the color but.. leaning White/Black two tone Rebel 12 Ecodeisel
I’m really hoping I’ll be able to order one in early September, and be in it by end of October beginning of November for the hunting season in Upstate NY

I have an uncle in owls head. I'm thinking max steal and black or the me "dark" package rebel 12 with rambox.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They gave us a little ball tickle this morning on there website.. still can’t build though.

Doc

Reaction score
They gave us a little ball tickle this morning on there website.. still can’t build though.

Not feeling the tickle! Come on RAM, I'm ready to order!

Rockman

Reaction score
It would be great if Ram would give a date orders will open... been waiting a year on ecodiesel.. Decided against mega cab because It lacked lane assist and the cruise was just adaptive with stop. Now I understand these items are available on 2020 2500.. now they are pushing order dates for 2020 hd’s.. it’s the little things like let me order the 1000 torque engine in the 2500.. or I’ll take the frost interior on black without the indigo... lol... They have done a great job just wish they would push the data direct from the website when orders open... I am driving a 2019 limited so it’s not bad have 40k miles on it today no issues..

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No EcoDiesel option on the new 2020 Build your Own...

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The third-generation 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 is currently not listed on the configurator as of this writing, but 5thGenRams.com have reached out to Ram Trucks and have been told that it will be added soon. Dealers should already be able to order new 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesels and those trucks will be arriving in the fourth quarter of this year.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The third-generation 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 is currently not listed on the configurator as of this writing, but 5thGenRams.com have reached out to Ram Trucks and have been told that it will be added soon. Dealers should already be able to order new 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesels and those trucks will be arriving in the fourth quarter of this year.

Can anyone who works at a dealership confirm this?

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wondering how long after they will be in the dealer lots?..

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any day now Ladies and Gents!..

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone place an order yet?

HST

Reaction score
I think i did all right , got it to with in 2000 dollars of the dealer that every body talks about on here.
but i didn't pay any dealer fees which brought it about 1200 more and i do not have to spend 2 days to
go get it and an airplane ticket. I will also get what ever incentives that are available when it comes in.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think i did all right , got it to with in 2000 dollars of the dealer that every body talks about on here.
but i didn't pay any dealer fees which brought it about 1200 more and i do not have to spend 2 days to
go get it and an airplane ticket. I will also get what ever incentives that are available when it comes in.

Koons?

Users who are viewing this thread