5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Guy!

Preston

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Preston... From Delaware, First Ram. Previously had a 2015 Silverado crew cab with the 5.3. Owned it for 2 years after trading in a 2014 Wrangler. Had it from 36K miles to 55k miles During that time i had nothing but problems with it. I have went through 2 lifters, 3 power door lock actuators, clip inside door panel where it wouldnt let us open the door from the inside or the outside. Dealership had to cut the old door panel off and replace it and the clip. Then finally a leak around the third brake light. Im a big jeep guy i loved owning my 14 but it wouldnt haul the camper we have. Actually went down the dealership to order a gladiator with the max tow package, then found out about the deals they had on new rams. After i drove on i fell in love. Really enjoy the truck. Im currently at work or i would post a photo, however it is liquid granite crystal crew cab big horn 1500 4x4. tomorrow line x is spraying in my new bedliner then im looking at the Bakflip g2 tonnoue cover, and several other things i wanna do. All in time. Thanks for letting me join the group. Love the photos.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Preston... From Delaware, First Ram. Previously had a 2015 Silverado crew cab with the 5.3. Owned it for 2 years after trading in a 2014 Wrangler. Had it from 36K miles to 55k miles During that time i had nothing but problems with it. I have went through 2 lifters, 3 power door lock actuators, clip inside door panel where it wouldnt let us open the door from the inside or the outside. Dealership had to cut the old door panel off and replace it and the clip. Then finally a leak around the third brake light. Im a big jeep guy i loved owning my 14 but it wouldnt haul the camper we have. Actually went down the dealership to order a gladiator with the max tow package, then found out about the deals they had on new rams. After i drove on i fell in love. Really enjoy the truck. Im currently at work or i would post a photo, however it is liquid granite crystal crew cab big horn 1500 4x4. tomorrow line x is spraying in my new bedliner then im looking at the Bakflip g2 tonnoue cover, and several other things i wanna do. All in time. Thanks for letting me join the group. Love the photos.
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the new ride :giggle:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. Look forward to pics and updates.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Preston

Reaction score
Welcome. Look forward to pics and updates.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Awesome, I will have to look into it. thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread