5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Answer To Our Prayers!!!

11B4X4

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that one person to step forward that will admit to buying one because it was "worth a shot" :LOL:

Where are you? Please make my day and tell me how the butt dyno did notice an increase in throttle response and the truck feeling more zippy :sneaky:

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Ok, ok....I am gonna buy one....BUT my checking account is connected to my savings account and my savings account has only certain days I can withdraw as they must have a letter "O" in them but it is too late in the day for the transaction so it will conflict with my checking account and I thought they were $29.99 but with taxes and it being bright yellow it clashes with my interior, soooo its too much; so....NO.

M

MJB4450

Reminds me of the "cow magnet" mileage increase theory from the late 1970s.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol yes if it were exhausts and or wheels and tires I would. But messing with tuner / Ecu stuff I wait for the big boys to test first . :)

kifac

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
More puzzling is the seller looks to have sold close to 3000 of these or similar ones on eBay and has a 97% positive feedback score. What gives?

Rick J

Reaction score
More puzzling is the seller looks to have sold close to 3000 of these or similar ones on eBay and has a 97% positive feedback score. What gives?
I'm sure that out of 300+ million people in the US, there are at least 3,000 that are intellectually challenged. The old saying "There's a sucker born every minute" comes to mind. :LOL:

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that’s faked lol.
That feedback is probably from other items. I’m a major player on eBay, you can’t fake feedback.

I hate the feedback system as it is. Some sellers of cheap knockoffs sell 10,000 items a month, and a 95% positive still means 500 unsatisfied customers!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I really don’t do enough on EBay to tell who’s real and who’s fake sadly.

wwalljr

Reaction score
I’m not in it as much as I used to be, since my day job keeps me plenty busy! I sell 3D printed jewelry and other knickknacks :p
I’m not in it as much as I used to be, since my day job keeps me plenty busy! I sell 3D printed jewelry and other knickknacks :p

Sounds like the same business as the person selling this Tuner! Just kidding. Had to say it...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread