5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Answer To Our Prayers!!!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Maybe it was a typo and it should have been 75% HP/Tq increase and MPG to rival the Prius... "All for just 3 payments of $29.99, not found in stores. And if you act now, you'll get two for the price of one. Operators standing by."

11B4X4

Reaction score
Hell, I'm gonna buy one, plug it in, and unplug my negative battery cable so that the truck computer can fully realize it's new gain in HP and TQ.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Hell, I'm gonna buy one, plug it in, and unplug my negative battery cable so that the truck computer can fully realize it's new gain in HP and TQ.
I could have saved $ and just got the Pentstar instead of the hemi if I had only known about this...

Rick J

Reaction score
I'd be in but the installation instructions say to remove the key before installing and then reinstall the key and turn to the first stage. I got screwed when I bought my truck because they didn't give me an ignition key. This makes it even worse because now I can't get 45% more horsepower. I'm going to file a complaint with RAM cares ;)

carbonhuntram

Reaction score

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I'd be in but the installation instructions say to remove the key before installing and then reinstall the key and turn to the first stage. I got screwed when I bought my truck because they didn't give me an ignition key. This makes it even worse because now I can't get 45% more horsepower. I'm going to file a complaint with RAM cares ;)
Dang that's too bad. Maybe the Classic's still have keys?

11B4X4

Reaction score
It'll be in "As Seen on TV" stores next month.

Oh, I heard it'll make the ac blow 32°, too

;)

The performance gains would be more believable than any claim to make the A/C blow cooler. At this point i'd plug the OBD2 unit into my keester if someone promised me colder A/C with a money back guarantee.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
AC blows colder AND you get 3 years extension on your bumper to bumper factory warranty...
It gets better and better!
About time some new chip ad came out, I've been having to watch the 100 mpg carburetor videos for lack of something to do...

Users who are viewing this thread