5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX Has Been Named MotorTrend Truck of the Year® Title:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX Has Been Named MotorTrend Truck of the Year® Title:​

Ram's Performance Off-Roader Will Be Featured In February's Issue...​

RM021_564FNrjcrljbj4jn3tufjp738ook2th.jpg

jaythefisherman

Reaction score
seriously considering buyng a new ram 1500, i got burned badly about 20 years ago on a dodge dakota, and i also very disappointed buying my 2007 chevy silerado 4wd, that was motor trend truck of the year on 2007 , any reason i should buy a new ram vs toyota tundra or nissan titan?

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^^Pretty good reason. I'll be jumping from my 2019 Limited Ram into a TRX as soon as my order arrives. Would not be the case if I thought poorly of my current truck.

AAmes

Reaction score
RAM trucks have really stepped up their game, especially since they are their own operations these past 5+ years

Jrex

Reaction score
I think its the biggest bang for the dollar. Go drive all the other new trucks, then drive a RAM last.

I dont think any other truck comes close to it. If they have a model you like the exterior looks off, the interior and features sells itself. Once you have the 12" Uconnect screen, all the other trucks look 10 years older, tech wise.

I would recommend driving all the trucks you are considering, make notes, then compare at end.

I bought a 2019 that is going to my daughter and a new 2021. Would not be doing that if there were all these issues and problems. The TRX is like Viper ACR or Corvette ZR1 compared to a ford mustang or Chevy Camaro.

Truck of the year 3 years in a row, really shows how FCA RAM, upped the bar on the the truck segment. Everyone else is scrambling to catch up. For same money, why would you accept less? That was my thinking 2019.

OtterRam

Reaction score
I'll most likely test drive the new Ford as well as the alleged redesigned Toyota tundra....... and I'll most likely leave with another RAM!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

FATKID

Reaction score
8E2EE4F4-3954-4A9C-B15F-20965F0F5910.jpeg At the Local Dealer this morning getting warranty work and this beast is hanging out in the parking lot. The scale of it is best appreciated in person. BIG!

Users who are viewing this thread