5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That awkward moment when...

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
As some of you all might recall my Ram is sitting in pieces at the paint shop. Which supposedly is wrapping up tomorrow...but I'll believe it when I see it. Unfortunately I've developed a crazed ex boyfriend mentality and ping the location on the uconnect app....I'll say every 24 hours;) because well I'm crazy.

I get a notification from the app today and BOOM malfunction indicator light pops up. For bad fuel quality or severe catalytic converter damage

giphy.gif

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you all might recall my Ram is sitting in pieces at the paint shop. Which supposedly is wrapping up tomorrow...but I'll believe it when I see it. Unfortunately I've developed a crazed ex boyfriend mentality and ping the location on the uconnect app....I'll say every 24 hours;) because well I'm crazy.

I get a notification from the app today and BOOM malfunction indicator light pops up. For bad fuel quality or severe catalytic converter damage

View attachment 1807

Yikes, lets hope its nothing and just for something they may have had disconnected while they were working on it and possibly started it.

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
Yikes, lets hope its nothing and just for something they may have had disconnected while they were working on it and possibly started it.
I hope so...I guess if I'm thinking about it I know they pulled the rear quarter panel on the bed where the gas cap is....so maybe that's it. This being separated is generating so much paranoia for me lol I need to just chill. Sighhhh landscape-1473245949-sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hah, I bet, hopefully you get it back tomorrow as scheduled and the repairs are completed to your satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread