5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to ACOGS91 for the plugs!

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Thanks again to Andrew for satisfying my itch to fix the annoying bumper holes on the Rams at a reasonable price.
I hope you guys enjoy the video.
I was greeted with an immediate tracking number as soon as I paid and had these in hand within 2-3 days.
Deff would do business with him again!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks again to Andrew for satisfying my itch to fix the annoying bumper holes on the Rams at a reasonable price.
I hope you guys enjoy the video.
I was greeted with an immediate tracking number as soon as I paid and had these in hand within 2-3 days.
Deff would do business with him again!

Nice video and happy to hear you are loving your 2021. But, a 7 minute video on BUMPER PLUGS??? Is it that difficult an installation that we need a video? Sorry, but I had to laugh :ROFLMAO: Trust me, your plugs will chip if you don't put some PPF on them...cheap off Amazon. You will regret not doing it.

You can also PPF the front bumper for a few hundred bucks not thousands.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Nice video and happy to hear you are loving your 2021. But, a 7 minute video on BUMPER PLUGS??? Is it that difficult an installation that we need a video? Sorry, but I had to laugh :ROFLMAO: Trust me, your plugs will chip if you don't put some PPF on them...cheap off Amazon. You will regret not doing it.

You can also PPF the front bumper for a few hundred bucks not thousands.
I gotta fill with some content man. Cant just open and pop in on video. Then people would ***** I didn't tell where to get them and why ect ect. lol

Well looking how the OEM quality paint is, i may just do that. Can I just get a sheet of that stuff from Amazon and put it in my vinyl cutter to pop out perfect circles?

All the PPF people I talked to start at like $1200-1400. I certainly will not pay that ever. I rather deal with chips. Honestly I was just going to get a precut kit and attempt certain chip prone areas myself. We talked about this before. I do not need to go full retard, but certain spots are more prone that should be easier hit

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I gotta fill with some content man. Cant just open and pop in on video. Then people would ***** I didn't tell where to get them and why ect ect. lol

Well looking how the OEM quality paint is, i may just do that. Can I just get a sheet of that stuff from Amazon and put it in my vinyl cutter to pop out perfect circles?

All the PPF people I talked to start at like $1200-1400. I certainly will not pay that ever. I rather deal with chips. Honestly I was just going to get a precut kit and attempt certain chip prone areas myself. We talked about this before. I do not need to go full retard, but certain spots are more prone that should be easier hit
I get it...nice video regardless my friend. I bought this off Amazon since I had more I wanted to do...my sill plate areas. I cut out a small square and stretched it across the plug and then took scissors and cut around the circle. You have to remove the plugs to put the PPF on. Turned out PERFECT!

If you want the entire front end protected...hood, grill, front bumper, etc. That will cost $1200-$1400. Just the bumper, maybe $250-$300 tops and less than repainting.

There are cheaper options on AMZ too.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
I get it...nice video regardless my friend. I bought this off Amazon since I had more I wanted to do...my sill plate areas. I cut out a small square and stretched it across the plug and then took scissors and cut around the circle. You have to remove the plugs to put the PPF on. Turned out PERFECT!

If you want the entire front end protected...hood, grill, front bumper, etc. That will cost $1200-$1400. Just the bumper, maybe $250-$300 tops and less than repainting.

There are cheaper options on AMZ too.
Thanks much. i will check that out.
With having a vinyl cutter I think I can make things a little nicer than cutting with scissors.. . . hopefully. Not sure how well this stuff will cut, but I may try it out when it gets warmer out.

Mainly the video was for filler content since its winter. But it was also to showcase a good seller with a realistically priced product not trying to take advantage of the community. I like to give people a shout out and help small business and diy business when I can. We all are trying to make ends meet where we can.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks much. i will check that out.
With having a vinyl cutter I think I can make things a little nicer than cutting with scissors.. . . hopefully. Not sure how well this stuff will cut, but I may try it out when it gets warmer out.

Mainly the video was for filler content since its winter. But it was also to showcase a good seller with a realistically priced product not trying to take advantage of the community. I like to give people a shout out and help small business and diy business when I can. We all are trying to make ends meet where we can.
Totally agree. Andrew does a great job and stands behind his product as he did with mine. He should be recognized and recommended and his prices are very reasonable without question. The PPF is easy to cut and if you cut with scissors it will still look perfect...you don't need a vinyl cutter for this project.

Users who are viewing this thread