5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for having me and my Rebel

chrt396

Reaction score
Been a GM fan for years...with a brief stint with an F-150 Platinum....but I ventured onto a Toyota lot a couple months ago and saw this visually striking beast..with the most beautiful interior. Wasn't looking to buy anything. Just there with a friend. 3 hours later....I was an owner!! 1st time with a Ram...and I have to say...so far...I LOVE this thing! It was a 2019 with only 20145 miles. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

Bought some nice running boards...blacked out the front letters and valance...and changed interior lights to LED's. More to go!

Attachments

• My truck.jpg
    My truck.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 26

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats, and welcome!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sharp truck! Welcome to the club!

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been a GM fan for years...with a brief stint with an F-150 Platinum....but I ventured onto a Toyota lot a couple months ago and saw this visually striking beast..with the most beautiful interior. Wasn't looking to buy anything. Just there with a friend. 3 hours later....I was an owner!! 1st time with a Ram...and I have to say...so far...I LOVE this thing! It was a 2019 with only 20145 miles. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

Bought some nice running boards...blacked out the front letters and valance...and changed interior lights to LED's. More to go!
Nice truck, your truck has the monotone paint option (no black paint below the doors) my truck has the same feature but in white, I am surprised that the two tone paint option, the bottom being gloss black, in my opinion, flat black would have made more sense, to match the plastic moustache grill and the bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread