5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to all the members who helped me with my trucks delivery. Everyone who shared they complaints and issues they currently have or had helped when I took possession of my new truck. I appreciate this a ton coming from a lemon and could not face that process again. I was mentally exhausted.

Please keep up bringing up issues with your trucks and how they been resolved. This is a great forum and alot of knowledge is here.

My 19 Ram is an amazing truck and photos do not do these 19 Ram's justice. If your on the fence about one and test drive it you most likely will bring it home. Very smooth ride and extremely quiet inside the cabin.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
I want to say thanks to all the members who helped me with my trucks delivery. Everyone who shared they complaints and issues they currently have or had helped when I took possession of my new truck. I appreciate this a ton coming from a lemon and could not face that process again. I was mentally exhausted.

Please keep up bringing up issues with your trucks and how they been resolved. This is a great forum and alot of knowledge is here.

My 19 Ram is an amazing truck and photos do not do these 19 Ram's justice. If your on the fence about one and test drive it you most likely will bring it home. Very smooth ride and extremely quiet inside the cabin.

Well said ! We have been on this forum (thanks jared b) for a while now. for all the negative posts u made you equalled or surpassed in positive posts. I know the issues u have been through and hope this truck brings u some peace and happiness. once again congrats.:cool:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm glad you finally got your truck and seem to be enjoying it. Hopefully it is a good truck for you and you've echoed a lot of comments that I've made to a lot of people on the fence, look at one in person and drive one it's hard not to like. Ram did an excellent job with these trucks.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Truck is best truck I have ever been in or drove myself. Nothing compares to it at this time.
Truck is best truck I have ever been in or drove myself. Nothing compares to it at this time.

What the heck-did you just buy 14 ram dealerships??? i would never of thought you would have been this impressed. if your impressed im going to be a little less poor when i order my ram.:p one more thank you and u will make me cry. ha ha.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What the heck-did you just buy 14 ram dealerships??? i would never of thought you would have been this impressed. if your impressed im going to be a little less poor when i order my ram.:p one more thank you and u will make me cry. ha ha.
Bed utility group and off road package is a must. I do like the Chrome package but I can see others might not like it

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't think I'd like the chrome package but I actually do after seeing them in person. From a few photos I've seen I really like it on the Quad. Personally I'd go with one of the Sport packages but I do understand the appeal of the chrome package.

Users who are viewing this thread