5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFL: Read This Before You Buy the 2019 Ram 1500 Hybrid: eTorque Expert Buyer’s Review (Video)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I dunno, I think Andre is almost unfailingly the one who roots for the Rams over at TFL Truck. He said a lot of complimentary things about the 20109 Laramie he drove, although he was lukewarm on the eTorque performance. But is that on Andre, or is that on Ram?

I'm starting to get the impression from a few different sources that the eTorque isn't making much of an impression anywhere.

Andre and Nathan both seem to enjoy the Rams. I think Roman is a Ford guy deep down but is unbiased, Andre seems to be a GM guy but always seems to give the Rams a good review and Nathan always seems pretty happy with the Rams as well.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is another video that TFL Canada just put out comparing the F150 Limited to the Ram Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread