5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text and Phone Volume on CarPlay not working

weswoody2004

Reaction score
Starting today, I am unable to hear Siri (or whoever talks) when trying to message someone and phone convo/volume is also not there. You can see where Siri is connecting and maybe asking something but can't hear a thing. I can answer calls but the radio volume doesn't go down like it used to automatically and no one can hear me and I can't hear them. I checked the volumes in the settings on the UConnect for messages and phone and both were set over 20...I dont see any settings other than those that would control this. I have googled and searched for this issue and tried whatever was suggested but still no luck. Has anyone else experienced this?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Our team would like to offer you support in this matter. Please send us a private message, so we can further assist you. Thank you.

Chris,
Ram Cares

weswoody2004

Reaction score
Our team would like to offer you support in this matter. Please send us a private message, so we can further assist you. Thank you.

Chris,
Ram Cares
Thank you, I ended up doing a full reset and it fixed it. Not sure why it changed or what changed.
Thank you for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread