5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT

Porky69

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Tazer DT will work with the 2022's(Ecodiesel, Uconnect 5, etc)?

Web pages indicate up to 2021, vehicle lookup shows same...but if you dowload the instructions they say 2018 to 2022.

Emailed Z Automotive and never got a reply....

Last edited:

Porky69

Reaction score
Haha....fat fingers on a phone screen....

Emailed Z Automotive again and they responded....they haven't officially tested on 2022's but have customers who say it works.

So ordered mine today and will let you know....

Porky69

Reaction score
My Tazer arrived on Monday about lunch time...installed it after supper...works alright.

Nav in motion causes my search bar to quit completely (says cannot type while vehicle is in motion....even though it is in park). Audio channel info appears over top of most of the Tazer menus, if you scroll through several times you can figure it out.

Changed my tire size, disabled fog light drop out with high beams, and enabled light show.

Nick57

Reaction score
Lucky you got yours so fast. I ordered mine on sat the 16th and still haven't got mine. It's Fed ex's fault though. Tazer sent mine out on the 18th. Fed Ex has been shipping it all around my state. I'm not happy with Fed Ex at all. It was supposed to be delivered on the 20th. I'm sorry but it should not take 9 days to ship from new york to ohio...

Users who are viewing this thread