5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT exit menu?

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
Anyone know how to exit the Tazer menu after making changes besides a full reboot? The hold left arrow press resume shortcut doesn't work. Zautomotive said its a bug in the new rams and suggested pressing resume or cancel button by itself to exit. Neither of those worked. Anyone have any suggestions?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The latest update I have is 18.0.5 I think and it reverts the controls back to the OLD way which I much prefer and love.

BTW you need to do a full reboot after changing any settings, let the ignition turn off, then go through a few sleep cycles (open door, close door, wait for dash to go dark) to ensure that the changes stick and you don't end up with a random no-start condition. It's scary when that happens. Ask me how I know.

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
VERY odd because that works for me and my 2020 RAM Limited.
You’re able to exit the tazer menu by holding the left arrow and pressing res button? If so that’s super strange that I can’t

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online