5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT changes not saving. Help!

Maverick6

Reaction score
I successfully paired my tazer DT and changed some vehicle settings (tire size and TPMS pressure values) following the instructions including the full reboot and 2 power cycles. The changes are not saving. I’ve been through the entire process 4-5 times.

Here’s what I’ve done specifically:
- put truck in run with engine off
- navigate to the audio screen
- use left arrow and cruise control bottoms to navigate through and change the tire size and TPMS settings
- use left arrow and cc buttons to navigate to and select full reboot
- once reboot finishes and shuts off, I open and close door and wait for 1 min after screen goes completely dark
- turn vehicle to run (engine off) and back off. Then open/close door and wait 1 min after screen goes entirely dark.
- turn vehicle on. Setting changes not saved.

What am I doing wrong?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I successfully paired my tazer DT and changed some vehicle settings (tire size and TPMS pressure values) following the instructions including the full reboot and 2 power cycles. The changes are not saving. I’ve been through the entire process 4-5 times.

Here’s what I’ve done specifically:
- put truck in run with engine off
- navigate to the audio screen
- use left arrow and cruise control bottoms to navigate through and change the tire size and TPMS settings
- use left arrow and cc buttons to navigate to and select full reboot
- once reboot finishes and shuts off, I open and close door and wait for 1 min after screen goes completely dark
- turn vehicle to run (engine off) and back off. Then open/close door and wait 1 min after screen goes entirely dark.
- turn vehicle on. Setting changes not saved.

What am I doing wrong?
For one, you are doing a lot of unnecessary steps with the opening/closing door, and going to run, then off. Cha ges should take right away. Every time aive made changes after the reboot I go right back into the settings and see they are changed. With the tire size changes take it for a drive to see if it took.

Maverick6

Reaction score
I was just following the instructions. Extra steps or not, the changes aren’t saving. Any other ideas why?

Users who are viewing this thread