5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT 2024

cubb99

Reaction score
I've seen some discussions on the Tazer DT from years past and was just wondering if anyone has recently gotten a Tazer DT for their truck and if so, do they work well or are some of the issues others were having a few years ago still prevalent. I really only want it to change the tire size on my truck, I may use a few other features but that is really the main feature.

Any reviews will help.

NOTE: I'm considering buying one used off of FB Marketplace, the seller says he's simply selling his truck and doesnt need it. Do you recommend not getting a used one? Will it Marry to my truck if it's been used before?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen some discussions on the Tazer DT from years past and was just wondering if anyone has recently gotten a Tazer DT for their truck and if so, do they work well or are some of the issues others were having a few years ago still prevalent. I really only want it to change the tire size on my truck, I may use a few other features but that is really the main feature.

Any reviews will help.

NOTE: I'm considering buying one used off of FB Marketplace, the seller says he's simply selling his truck and doesnt need it. Do you recommend not getting a used one? Will it Marry to my truck if it's been used before?
As long as previous owner unmarries it from his truck, you can marry it to yours. I'm not sure about compatibility with 2024s though

cubb99

Reaction score
As long as previous owner unmarries it from his truck, you can marry it to yours. I'm not sure about compatibility with 2024s though
Gotcha, that is good to know, I'll message the seller and make sure he's got in unmarried. I've got a 2020 so should be ok, just wondering if the bugs that I've seen people complain about in the past are still around now a days.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha, that is good to know, I'll message the seller and make sure he's got in unmarried. I've got a 2020 so should be ok, just wondering if the bugs that I've seen people complain about in the past are still around now a days.
Shouldn't be any issue on your 2020

Users who are viewing this thread