5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taillights tinted!!!!

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Hey guys I know a lot of you are on the Facebook groups but I thought I would post this on here. Instead of changing my tail lights and decided to tint them which is very controversial apparently lol. I posted this in Facebook groups and people don't understand that the white portion of the tail lights are the part that is the brake light and signal light which I left untinted. I think that my tail lights look amazing the way they are and even better than any aftermarket options out there. Let me know what you think and yes I made a video to show everybody because nobody understood

Attachments

• 1000060567.jpg
    1000060567.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 52
Hey guys I know a lot of you are on the Facebook groups but I thought I would post this on here. Instead of changing my tail lights and decided to tint them which is very controversial apparently lol. I posted this in Facebook groups and people don't understand that the white portion of the tail lights are the part that is the brake light and signal light which I left untinted. I think that my tail lights look amazing the way they are and even better than any aftermarket options out there. Let me know what you think and yes I made a video to show everybody because nobody understood

I’ve had mine that same way since January of 2019!

I prefer tinting the white portions. Looks better IMO. And our LED lights are bright enough, it doesn't interfere with people being able to see them through the tint, as long as you don't go too dark

I have a Bighorn Night Edition, so my taillights were already a little darker than a non Night Edition. What I did do though is have my window tint guy wrap my 3rd brake light so it blended in and matched the rest of the lights.

Did mine when I bought the truck in 2021. Did mirrors and bed light as well.

IMG_1481.jpg
IMG_1479.jpg

Tinted mine completely, plenty of light coming thru.20240725_174808.jpg

I disagree with everyone else. The way you tinted your lights is the best way. Tint the red. Leave the white. I think tinting the white looks weird in my opinion. And tinting the whole thing black and super dark is too much. Yours is exactly how I want to do mine. I don't have Facebook if you don't mind explaining how you did yours.

I've been tinting my lights for probably 15 years now. Mix up tinted clear and spray them. I hate the white left untinted. Looks super odd to me. Tinted led taillights are still brighter than stock incandescent from a few years ago.

1000008154.jpg
I did custom eagle eyes on my jeep.
20220224_164728.jpg
20220222_204159.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back