5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swapped out exterior cab lights

Briencrotty

Reaction score
I used the 2 and I haven't done them in the reverse lights but I wish I could make the reverse lights brighter!
I've been looking into solutions for making the reverse lights brighter, too. I've thought about the cube lights that attach around the hitch. Just have to figure out if I want to go through the hassle of wiring them.

wwalljr

Reaction score
I've been looking into solutions for making the reverse lights brighter, too. I've thought about the cube lights that attach around the hitch. Just have to figure out if I want to go through the hassle of wiring them.

Many of us have done this:

Briencrotty

Reaction score
Many of us have done this:
Thanks! I'll definitely take a look at that. Perfect timing, too, as I was just looking for a license plate bracket that's not the dealer one.

B

Carlmyman

Reaction score
I used the 2 and I haven't done them in the reverse lights but I wish I could make the reverse lights brighter!
These bulbs do not work for reverse lights. The reverse light bulbs have a wider base.

Users who are viewing this thread