5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surround View

GoFastGoFish

Reaction score
I really cannot believe that of all the vehicles I have had with this option... RAM executes it the best.. the clarity is unbelievable, the tracking lines are dead on.. that combined with front camera makes driving through small boulder areas pretty easy..

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed! On my "will it fit in the garage" loaner drive (wife won't give up her diesel Excursion) I got to use it backing out my overly curvy driveway. Visitors cannot keep out of the grass on both sides. The surround view was amazing and with the backup camera next to it for some longer range "where'm I headed," I was able to navigate the longer Ram down it from the comfort of my drone amazingly easy and keep it centered in the driveway,

I'm still blown away at how they feathered the images so at quick glance it really looks like an overhead drone. I know I'll be disappointed when it doesn't accurately show me what's in the bed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/