5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sure is awesome!! My how this community has grown.

GoFastGoFish

Reaction score
Seeing how many people are in the 5th gens now.. I personally love mine.. just got the extended warranty.. because I didn't know how this journey would go.. but I am deciding to wifey it up.. 35k miles later.. she's still perfect.. I am honestly amazed at how good this truck actually is. I am pretty sure I have one of the first Limiteds delivered to South Eastern PA.. and haven't had any issues.. well except I put too many miles on it.. It's just too damn comfortable..

Ram79hemi

Reaction score
Seeing how many people are in the 5th gens now.. I personally love mine.. just got the extended warranty.. because I didn't know how this journey would go.. but I am deciding to wifey it up.. 35k miles later.. she's still perfect.. I am honestly amazed at how good this truck actually is. I am pretty sure I have one of the first Limiteds delivered to South Eastern PA.. and haven't had any issues.. well except I put too many miles on it.. It's just too damn comfortable..
Which extended warranty plan did you get?
I'm Considering getting one myself.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing.

I would mention your sig seems to be broken with a bunch of html commands.

Users who are viewing this thread