5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunroof Rear Drain Grommets

rome5982

Reaction score
Received delivery my new Longhorn and thought I would double check the sunroof drains. The front two look good with the white tube protruding out of the grommets and grommets seated properly. However the two drains at the rear do not show a white tube protruding from the grommet? The grommets are there and they are seated properly, but no white tube. Is that how it is supposed to look? Thanks.

FTRO

Reaction score
My Big Horn quad cab with single pain sunroof has the black tube sticking out of the front grommets, but there is no tube sticking out of the back grommets.... they appear to also be seated correctly. : Shrugs:

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Laramie. Both of the rear grommets have a black tube running through them but neither grommet was in place. I removed the carpeted panel behind the rear seats, reseated the grommets with about 1/4" to 1/2" of the black tubing revealed on the outside and sealed the grommets and tubes on the inside of the truck with black silicone adhesive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online