5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunroof Not Working

Pep_594

Reaction score
I recently replaced my battery in my 2019 Ram 1500. My sunshade for my sunroof was open when my battery died. Once I replaced the battery my sunroof would not open or close, nor would the sunshade. If anyone has this issue, hold the sunroof close button (not the sunshade button) for 10 seconds and release it. Then press the same sunroof close button again and the sunshade should start to close. Hold the same sunroof button closed until the sunshade is completely closed. Turn the truck off and let the dash lights go off completely. Then crank the truck and everything should work. Also is if the fuse for the sunroof is blown, it is located in the fuse box under the driver side dash. It is a 30 amp fuse in the F18 spot. Hope this helps.

pullejo

Reaction score
Mine was actually a blown fuse. It blew at some point a few weeks ago.... and my battery had been getting weak as well.
Battery finally went kaput yesterday so I grabbed an Optima 94R 880 and a 30 amp at Napa today and fixed both issues in about 45 min. Winner.

My last battery lasted about 32 months and was a Mopar 750.

The Optima fit perfectly also.

Good lookin' truck you have there btw.​

Users who are viewing this thread