5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

country4life

Reaction score
Hi my 2020 ram sport has been nothing but headaches I had it checked for leaks and said there was nothing found but my sunroof has water on the inside very disappointing everyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• DE50DD09-D7DC-4228-A814-55A0AC6905ED.jpeg
    DE50DD09-D7DC-4228-A814-55A0AC6905ED.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 57

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to really tell, but that just looks more like a fogged up glass than water from a leak.

country4life

Reaction score
Hard to really tell, but that just looks more like a fogged up glass than water from a leak.
When I touch the sunroof my hand gets water on it not a lot but still should be dry I’ve had lots of vehicles that never had this issue it seems the 5th gen rams have quite the leak issues very disappointing considering the cost of these trucks

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hard to tell but looks like condensation? could it be?

if you have a sport your from canada, and its getting cold around this time.. during the night and gets quickly warmer during the day,.. it could only be that

imo water leak, the water would be in one spot, not all over the sunroof, so thats makes me beleive its condensation

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You could have a water lesk that is causing the moisture, but this is just condensation

good point

country4life have you check the rest of the truck to see if the floor carpet is wet in front near driver seat/ rest pedal, in the back under the rear seats, ceiling near back window etc...

raygun9

Reaction score
check the drains... see if they are clogged.

Users who are viewing this thread