5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sun Visor Broken - 3K Miles on 2019 Big Horn

Rambiss

Reaction score
Flipped my visor down to block the sun the other day, wham the entire thing drops down to the steering wheel. Made for an interesting few seconds on the freeway. I think the only thing holding it in at all is the wiring/cable to the buttons. I can push the "rod" back into the roof and it will hold in the un-used position, but that's really it. I KNOW THIS IS A WARRANTY ISSUE, but has anyone had this issue? Warranty repairs cost me a lot of time. Has anyone been behind the plastic cover where the rod goes into the ceiling?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Flipped my visor down to block the sun the other day, wham the entire thing drops down to the steering wheel. Made for an interesting few seconds on the freeway. I think the only thing holding it in at all is the wiring/cable to the buttons. I can push the "rod" back into the roof and it will hold in the un-used position, but that's really it. I KNOW THIS IS A WARRANTY ISSUE, but has anyone had this issue? Warranty repairs cost me a lot of time. Has anyone been behind the plastic cover where the rod goes into the ceiling?

I apologize for the trouble, @Rambiss. If you do end up working with your dealer and you need any additional support for that, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via private message.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online