5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stolen Rebel in Ontario

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s crazy. As soon as they started announcing those gun laws I thought, “well there goes my Canadian summer vacation. Now I’ll never, ever leave the country.” Which is fine by me really. There’s cities in the US I’ve refused to travel for work as well, Chicago being just one.

My work offers free all inclusive trips to various resorts each year to nice places - Puerto Rico this year - & I’m like sorry, no thanks. I’d like the money instead though 😁

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Come on up.....still nice up here...these left wing idiots in charge right now will hopefully be gone next time around and things will go back to normal...our normal...lol

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Try drawing a chalk outline of a body on the driveway by your truck door. Drizzle a little red dye on the ground and over a copy of an owner's manual and lay it by the outline. Maybe a broken string of "police tape" at the end of the drive.

The thief might at least think twice.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Come on up.....still nice up here...these left wing idiots in charge right now will hopefully be gone next time around and things will go back to normal...our normal...lol

When that time comes I’ll reconsider. As long as I can keep a firearm, I’ll think about it anyway. Unfortunately, that rules out a lot of places for me. I’ve done a lot of training in different scenarios but in reality that only goes so far without one.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Try drawing a chalk outline of a body on the driveway by your truck door. Drizzle a little red dye on the ground and over a copy of an owner's manual and lay it by the outline. Maybe a broken string of "police tape" at the end of the drive.

The thief might at least think twice.

I’d like to try this on my hotel overnight stays. 😆

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Poll question - what to do first: Train horns hooked up to alarm or Ravelco?

Train Horns appeal to me more bc it’ll scare them off (likely, but not always) before they get into the cab & you get the revenge factor. Plus you can use them for other safety & cough revenge cough purposes on the road.

Ravelco obviously the better choice for making sure the truck doesn’t roll off unless they have a trailer. And a tad cheaper too. I’m probably answering my own question here I suppose, just don’t enjoy the answer as much. 😆

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Poll question - what to do first: Train horns hooked up to alarm or Ravelco?

Train Horns appeal to me more bc it’ll scare them off (likely, but not always) before they get into the cab & you get the revenge factor. Plus you can use them for other safety & cough revenge cough purposes on the road.

Ravelco obviously the better choice for making sure the truck doesn’t roll off unless they have a trailer. And a tad cheaper too. I’m probably answering my own question here I suppose, just don’t enjoy the answer as much. 😆
i would say train horns inside the cab plus this magnavolt :)

he will be cook and deaf ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread