5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock 6 speaker sound

Jmsmith716

Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with the stock 6 speakers system sound? I turn mine past 20 and it seams to crack and get distorted. I’ve changed the front dash to kickers but they all seam so ****ty. Any advice?

Jtc411

Reaction score
I have the exact problem. And it pisses me off. I don’t know if it’s the speakers or ANC

SacRebel

Reaction score
I have no problem cranking my stock system with replacement dash speakers. You might want to pull the covers and check the polarity and/or make sure they have bass blockers on them as they are wired in parallel to your door speakers.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you still have your stock? You might want to pop them back in since they’re easy and if it still does it, have it fixed under warranty. Could be ANC. Head unit. Wiring. You shouldn’t have to waste your time. If it doesn’t do it with your stock speakers, then you know it’s your kickers.

Users who are viewing this thread