5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock 20" wheels? Wondering about tire size? Look here.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok, that is all the ones that I saved. Please add to this thread if you have stock 20" wheels with oversize tires. It seems a lot of threads are started asking about stock wheels and tire sizes; so hopefully this thread will provide a good visual representation for those who are trying to make a decision. Thanks!

swarggs

Reaction score
MOTOFAB 2 inch level
285/60R20
View attachment 37377
Good thread idea.

Note ^^^^: I think this photo is stock height, stock tire size.

Here is 2" motofab level, stock tire size.

8875f522f4264789da9eaffd18ed1684.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I must have misinterpreted a post then. Do you mind telling me what that configuration is (tire size, etc) and then I will update the post?
Thats stock suspension - 275/55R20 A/T Tires

I will have a pic of the 2" MotoFab Level with 285/60R20 Nittos within the next couple weeks when it is all installed

jwilliams

Reaction score
Any rubbing? I'm looking to go with this size myself.
There is at full lock. I only get this when I am doing a tight turn or while parking. I am assuming that since it is so minimal, I will be able to modify the inner fender plastic to eliminate it

Users who are viewing this thread