5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock 20" wheels? Wondering about tire size? Look here.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Every time that I start thinking about getting new tires I spend hours going through the forum looking for pictures of others trucks with the tire size listed. Recently, I decided that I actually like the 20" wheels that came with my truck and that I will keep them. However, the tires are going to be replaced soon. So, of course, that decision led me to searching the forum once again.
The problem with finding pictures is that I have to look through so many different threads and posts. So, I saved some of the pictures that I have been looking at along with the details provided by the owners. I have decided to create this thread as a place where those who have 20" stock wheels can go to look at various tire sizes on a 5th Gen to help them in the decision making process. Many of you will see your truck here along with the details that I could extract from the posts. If I made a mistake please bear with me and correct my mistake.
This will take me a little time to get everything posted. So, here I go.....

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MOTOFAB 2 inch level
285/60R20
I made a mistake on this one. This is stock suspension with 275/55R20 All Terrain tires. The A/T tires seem deceiving to me; they look bigger than the Bridgestone's on my truck.
MOTOFAB_2in level_285-60R20.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread