5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepped into my first full size truck

Stack

Reaction score
Sold my eleven year old Tacoma and picked up a ‘20 Ram 1500 Bighorn today. Looked at the Silverado and F150 but neither came close to getting me as excited as the Ram.

Kids absolutely love the massive crew cab back seats. I pretty much love everything else. Mine’s a 4x4 HEMI with 20” wheels, side steps, bed liner and tow. Got the “Sport” package with color matched fenders and door handles.

Looking forward to sharing pics, tips and general truck banter. Cheers!

02993B5D-900F-43ED-BF50-16AC37CC2C63.jpeg

Stack

Reaction score
Welcome and let us know when you are ready for us to spend UR money lol.
I'm ready. :cool: I want to swap out the tires. Is it correct that 285/60/20 are the largest I can mount on my stock 20" wheels with no lift, no air shocks and no spacers.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol love your enthusiasm but that’s a question that I would not be able to confirm. I know folks have put on several sizes of 20” both with and without other work done. I replaced the stock 275/55 with LT 275/55 but I’m going with a beefier look next year. I’ve have a Mopar 2” lift on mine since it came out the womb so I can’t guarantee my choices will work for you.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Sold my eleven year old Tacoma and picked up a ‘20 Ram 1500 Bighorn today. Looked at the Silverado and F150 but neither came close to getting me as excited as the Ram.

Kids absolutely love the massive crew cab back seats. I pretty much love everything else. Mine’s a 4x4 HEMI with 20” wheels, side steps, bed liner and tow. Got the “Sport” package with color matched fenders and door handles.

Looking forward to sharing pics, tips and general truck banter. Cheers!

View attachment 41640
Welcome to the forum and congrats.
When you get a chance, pls include your truck’s vitals in your signature.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from one New York State member to another. Congratulations on your new Bighorn Sport! Love the color. (y)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread