5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Will Present “Software Day” On December 7th!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Stellantis Will Present “Software Day” On December 7th!​

A Follow-Up Event To The EV Day 2021 Presentation, Focused On The On-Going Technology Going Into Its Vehicles...​

1638493983609.png

Stellantis has announced that it will host “Software Day 2021” on Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. CET / 10:00 a.m. EST. As a follow-up to the company’s “EV Day 2021” presentation, the newest presentation will share Stellantis’ software strategy for its fully connected, clean, safe, personalized, and affordable mobility that fits seamlessly into customers’ lives, magnifying the company’s 14 brand portfolio.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
“Bug fix” day?

“Buy a feature” day?

Then I’d be in!!!

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I wonder if there will be any way to ask questions, like, "How come the radio can remember the volume setting but the GPS reverts to ear-splitting volume each time you shut off and restart?"

Who can think of more questions?
And can @RamCares forward them on to somebody?

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1. Why can't the 12" split screen maintain the last option you selected rather than requiring you to select it after each restart?
2. Why can't they fix the dash brightness when the lights turn on during the day. It appears to allow for 0-50% brightness, then 100%. Nothing from 50-99%.
3. Can they set a delay on the door lock until all doors close?
4. Can they allow for personalization of the 12" screen, with custom colors or backgrounds?
5. Can they provide wireless Android Auto/CarPlay for pre-'22 models?
6. Allow for manual calibration of miles per gallon to be more accurate. (There's a way on Ford F150s to change the calculation percentage. At 100%, my truck was reading about 1.2MPG better than calculated at the pump. I changed the percentage to 94% and it was within .1MPG on subsequent fill ups)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread