5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis CEO Confirms Ram 1500 Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB)

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Stellantis CEO Confirms Ram 1500 Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB)​

ICE Motor Will Recharge Battery Pack On The Go...​

1678996741820.png E

Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares has confirmed that an internal combustion engine (ICE) will be used to charge the battery of Ram’s upcoming Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB) model. While the technology had been teased since Stellantis’ EV Day in 2021, the Ram brand had not confirmed details until now.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
please call or send a letter to your rep so this will pass

U.S. House of Representatives Bill Introduced to Stop California’s Car Ban​

Encourage support from lawmakers on this proposal:

U.S. Rep. John Joyce (R-PA) introduced a SAN-supported bill (H.R. 1435) to protect Americans’ right to choose the technology that powers their motor vehicles. The “Preserving Choice in Vehicle Purchases Act” was introduced in response to California’s plans to ban the sale of new gas- and diesel-powered cars and trucks in 2035 unless certain conditions are met. If approved, H.R 1435 would prevent the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from allowing California’s Zero Emissions Vehicle regulations that would ban the sale or use of new motor vehicles with internal combustion engines from taking effect.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, I like that they didn’t abandon the REPB (Which I assumed would happen). Here’s to hoping for that TRX version with 1000hp equivalent. The only bone to pick is that I envision the ICE “generator” allowing for range that runs out when gas runs out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread