5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steering Wheel Misaligned

Granite2WD

Reaction score
I thought my tire alignment was off, but I just realized my steering wheel points a little to the right when the tires return to center. Is this a tire alignment issue or a steering wheel issue? It's easier to feel than see, but I tried to take a picture of it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200115_075241350.jpg
    IMG_20200115_075241350.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 53

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought my tire alignment was off, but I just realized my steering wheel points a little to the right when the tires return to center. Is this a tire alignment issue or a steering wheel issue? It's easier to feel than see, but I tried to take a picture of it.
Mine was a bit to the left. Alignment was fine but they did some tie rod adjusting to get it centered.

wirles

Reaction score
Mine was like that and it drove me crazy. Dealer did two alignments and it was the same issue. It also seemed to get a little worse at higher speeds. Dealer then found out they had a bad alignment machine. Once they got the new machine and did an alignment, my wheel is perfectly straight.

Users who are viewing this thread