5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Ramerk

Reaction score
6of36. How is the truck treating you? Any issues have to be addressed during the break in period.

Man, you were so lucky to get delivery prior to strike !

….38 days since last update

daveomatic

Reaction score
6of36. How is the truck treating you? Any issues have to be addressed during the break in period.

Have you heard anything from the dealer this week? Our builds are very similar except for Ramboxes and the ORG, so I would have assumed yours would also be moving also since it went into production 2 days before mine did.

Ramerk

Reaction score
Have you heard anything from the dealer this week? Our builds are very similar except for Ramboxes and the ORG, so I would have assumed yours would also be moving also since it went into production 2 days before mine did.
I have not emailed again to check. Around the 30 day mark I emailed and it was still in inspection. Your move to body vendor has given me hope.

Yorkcounty46

Reaction score
I have not emailed again to check. Around the 30 day mark I emailed and it was still in inspection. Your move to body vendor has given me hope.
Crazy I have a similar build that was ordered about a month later and mine is on the way to the dealer.

Ramerk

Reaction score
Crazy I have a similar build that was ordered about a month later and mine is on the way to the dealer

Luck of the draw I guess. Thanks for sharing that at least some are moving through. Maybe some part of mine like the tailgate is delayed. Happy driving to you! Good luck on delivery.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I love the truck. My only issue, which is actually common, is the option to show gauges in the center stack. When you choose gauges as one of the options, it's hit and miss, when they work, and when they don't. Most of the time when they aren't working, the gauges show Celsius gauges, when the truck is all set to Fahrenheit. I stopped by my local dealer to inquire about it, and was told, it's common, and they don't have a fix yet. When they do, it will be an over the air update. It's not a big deal, because there are so many settings in the digital dash, and they can be shown there. I'm really loving the power steps, and heads up display, that my last 5 didn't have. The strike messed things up, but your truck is worth the wait.

daveomatic

Reaction score
Updated in the tracker to built last night and the window sticker is up now.

13d60bf0bef56b5c0a4de0396dfd5282.jpg

Ramerk

Reaction score
Updated in the tracker to built last night and the window sticker is up now.

13d60bf0bef56b5c0a4de0396dfd5282.jpg
Amazing!! Has to be so exciting to see that.

I’ll update any news I receive. Crazy, 40 days and still standing still. And mine was ordered and started before a couple here that are already done. Fingers crossed I’m next in line!

ewick777

Reaction score
Had a question for the guys that just got their trucks built… I ordered mine before the strike and the dealer quoted me a lower number than what the sticker price says now in KZ (built status)… the 2024 rebel base was quoted at 58,450, and now the window sticker says $59,300. Do you think the dealer will keep the original price we discussed when I ordered it?

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
Had a question for the guys that just got their trucks built… I ordered mine before the strike and the dealer quoted me a lower number than what the sticker price says now in KZ (built status)… the 2024 rebel base was quoted at 58,450, and now the window sticker says $59,300. Do you think the dealer will keep the original price we discussed when I ordered it?

They should and I would hold them to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did your dealer apply for price protection from Ram? There’s a certain set of criteria that has to be met in order to do so.

ewick777

Reaction score
Did your dealer apply for price protection from Ram? There’s a certain set of criteria that has to be met in order to do so.
Not sure. I just reread my emails and he said if I submitted my order at the time my price would be locked in. At the time I was locking in the 3000 rebate, plus the EP pricing.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure. I just reread my emails and he said if I submitted my order at the time my price would be locked in. At the time I was locking in the 3000 rebate, plus the EP pricing.
Then it sounds like you’re good. As long as you have a dollar value that was agreed upon. If you had just agreed on a specific amount below MSRP - and that value changes - it would be a different story.

ewick777

Reaction score
Then it sounds like you’re good. As long as you have a dollar value that was agreed upon. If you had just agreed on a specific amount below MSRP - and that value changes - it would be a different story.
Yeah I have the entire build sheet typed up just before we confirmed the ordered 👍🏼👍🏼

daveomatic

Reaction score
Yeah I have the entire build sheet typed up just before we confirmed the ordered

You likely should be able to get the new $4,500 incentive while still keeping the price before incentives that you locked in at order.

ewick777

Reaction score
You likely should be able to get the new $4,500 incentive while still keeping the price before incentives that you locked in at order.
How long does the $4500 incentive go for? If all goes as planned I should be receiving the truck middle of December.

daveomatic

Reaction score
How long does the $4500 incentive go for? If all goes as planned I should be receiving the truck middle of December.

Currently until 11/30, but there is no way to know what the new incentives will be for December. They may extend it again or change it up or down.

USMC8388

Reaction score
Did any of you guys have to wait 85 Days from production to Build? I am still waiting! Very frustrating lol!

Ramerk

Reaction score
Did any of you guys have to wait 85 Days from production to Build? I am still waiting! Very frustrating lol!
I’m anxiously awaiting as well. Your wait makes me feel like mine is short though. 48 days since last update. Good luck. Hope yours appears at the dealer soon. I had a friend last year get their wagoneer delivered to the dealer before any updates were made to the trackers after being listed in production for many months.

USMC8388

Reaction score
I’m anxiously awaiting as well. Your wait makes me feel like mine is short though. 48 days since last update. Good luck. Hope yours appears at the dealer soon. I had a friend last year get their wagoneer delivered to the dealer before any updates were made to the trackers after being listed in production for many months.
That’s wild! It sucks because I am also gambling on trying to get incentives and deals why they last but won’t receive any if it doesn’t arrive with in the deadline of those incentives.

Users who are viewing this thread