5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

RebelRam71

Reaction score
When your ETA changes from a specified date to TBD...Sigh.....How long does it usually take to be shipped? (Damn it!)
Mine did exactly the same thing, and it was actually here. In fact, it still shows as "Shipped" and TBD in the tracker, despite the fact that its sitting in my driveway. So, I hope its the same case for you.

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
Mine did exactly the same thing, and it was actually here. In fact, it still shows as "Shipped" and TBD in the tracker, despite the fact that its sitting in my driveway. So, I hope its the same case for you.

Mine isn't even showing "Shipped". "Shipped" is showing as TBD as well. This is frustrating.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did see something on youtube about another train derailment. This one the rail itself rolled over. That can mess up all train traffic.

Jrodd52

Reaction score
When your ETA changes from a specified date to TBD...Sigh.....How long does it usually take to be shipped? (Damn it!)
Mine changed from a specified date 06/26 then went TBD then changed back to 06/26 midway to Port Allen. It’s sitting on MD’s lot waiting for me to pick up. It arrived 06/16 a week early.

Jmac509

Reaction score
Anything I should be worried about based on this status update from my dealer and dealer connect? Is it just sitting somewhere?
Out of curiosity how did you get this page? My Pizza Tracker shows shipped 6/5 but I would be curious if I could see where it's sitting. I have my fingers crossed I can take delivery before the holiday weekend!

6of36

Reaction score
Out of curiosity how did you get this page? My Pizza Tracker shows shipped 6/5 but I would be curious if I could see where it's sitting. I have my fingers crossed I can take delivery before the holiday weekend!
Call your salesman and ask him.

deanno33

Reaction score
Noticing on some of the build sheets and window stickers that people who should be receiving the 26 gal fuel tank, are getting 23 gal. I ordered recently (went into production yesterday) and didn't order the optional 33 gal since my order came standard with 26 gal. Now I see very similar builds coming with the 23's...that would stink. I absolutely would have spent a few extra $ for the 33 if I knew they would eliminate the 26 from my order. I don't personally know about my order yet, but just seeing what others are getting, and makes me nervous.

SentinelRandy

Reaction score
1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @SentinelRandy

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
648564 @SentinelRandyXX
20​
7/1/2023​
WisconsinSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
Thanks for the frequently updated spreadsheet! That and the accompanying discussion thread were super helpful in setting expectations while I waited. FYI: the WS shown for me on the spreadsheet seems to be for a different VIN. The WS isn't showing up for me on the Ram Tracker either.

Hoping for a 7/1 delivery (no current ETA) on a truck ordered 4/17.

SentinelRandy

Reaction score
Noticing on some of the build sheets and window stickers that people who should be receiving the 26 gal fuel tank, are getting 23 gal. I ordered recently (went into production yesterday) and didn't order the optional 33 gal since my order came standard with 26 gal. Now I see very similar builds coming with the 23's...that would stink. I absolutely would have spent a few extra $ for the 33 if I knew they would eliminate the 26 from my order. I don't personally know about my order yet, but just seeing what others are getting, and makes me nervous.
Yeah, I also thought I was getting a 26 gal tank and would have spent the$445 if I had known it would only be 23 gal.

cmejatt

Reaction score
When is production starting on 2024 models? I ordered one everything is still TBD lol

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When is production starting on 2024 models? I ordered one everything is still TBD lol
Last I heard (about 4 weeks ago), job #1 for MY2024 was scheduled for 7/31/23. That can (read, will) move back.

6of36

Reaction score
Ordering is open for 24s. Salesman said production is supposed to start, just like Eighty said, by August first.

Mercury_Man

Reaction score
Picked mine up on Saturday, Sunday morning had an explosion of coolant at 128 miles. Now it is in the shop waiting for parts that are backordered until July! This process is an exercise in patience, for sure.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Last I heard (about 4 weeks ago), job #1 for MY2024 was scheduled for 7/31/23. That can (read, will) move back.
Yeah my sales rep said end of August most likely :(
It’s going to be a long wait.

I wish there was able to see all the packages for 2024. I ordered it based on 2023 packages

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
that really sucks.

6of36

Reaction score
Yeah my sales rep said end of August most likely :(
It’s going to be a long wait.

I wish there was able to see all the packages for 2024. I ordered it based on 2023 packages
Salesman told me the package contents. Same as 23 for a Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread