5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is the tracker no longer being updated?
I am updating it every weekday morning and every evening 7 days a week. There are only a few 5THGEN members left on it though so there are very few updates being made, the majority of the updates being added are from the RAMTRX forum.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
I am updating it every weekday morning and every evening 7 days a week. There are only a few 5THGEN members left on it though so there are very few updates being made, the majority of the updates being added are from the RAMTRX forum.
I believe he was referring to the data on page 1. I was also looking to see where things stood overall.

Armydad72

Reaction score
I was asking about the main chart on page one of the tread. It shows 28 Feb. I'm trying to track the rebel gts I hear the GTs are not being made right now.

bronco44

Reaction score
Asked dealer for another update and the status is KZM (First Rail Departure) but the last event location is "Jessup, MD". Pretty sure Jessup is the rail yard mine gets trucked to the dealer from. So does this mean my truck is still on the first train? Or is my truck in Jessup waiting for the truck to the dealer?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Asked dealer for another update and the status is KZM (First Rail Departure) but the last event location is "Jessup, MD". Pretty sure Jessup is the rail yard mine gets trucked to the dealer from. So does this mean my truck is still on the first train? Or is my truck in Jessup waiting for the truck to the dealer?
The event location is where it is.

StickVA

Reaction score
@bronco44 once mine showed as "unloaded" it took approximately 10 days to get from the Jessup to Koons. You are VERY close now to having your new truck. I would dare to say any day now. Congrats!!!

bronco44

Reaction score
@bronco44 once mine showed as "unloaded" it took approximately 10 days to get from the Jessup to Koons. You are VERY close now to having your new truck. I would dare to say any day now. Congrats!!!
Thank you! I was really hoping that was the case. I'm praying that it makes it there by Tuesday afternoon because that would fit perfectly with my work schedule. Allowing me to drive down Wednesday and get it Thursday morning to drive back 🤞

dterranella

Reaction score
Mine is in Jessup as well - has been since 3/3. My ETA just got pushed back from 3/20 to 3/28 today.

bronco44

Reaction score
Mine is in Jessup as well - has been since 3/3. My ETA just got pushed back from 3/20 to 3/28 today.
Wow that is a long delay. Looks like mine got to Jessup on 3/14. So I really hope that our trucks get picked up in the next 5 days.

Armydad72

Reaction score
The spreadsheet like how many shippedvs shipped

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
So here is my 2023 production story, ordered on 9/7/22, 4th ram, been loyal to the brand, truck was built 12/14/22, truck was shipped 1/20/23, truck arrived at dealer today, yes almost 2 months to travel from Detroit to Buffalo , 5 hour car ride . Showed up to dealer to look at truck , empty tequila bottle on the bed, straw wrappers and unopened straws through out interior and center console full of food crumbs, all plastic stripped off front seats. Truck is dirty but white paint on truck bed to passenger side doors is very different, totally off a shade of color. Wondering why it took so long to ship and thinking it was damaged and repainted causing the delay. Not happy after waiting so long for truck. At this point jumping ship to GMC.

Users who are viewing this thread