5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You’re probably going to find out they have had it on their lot for several weeks but but the guy that was supposed to call and tell you was on maternity leave. YES! Men can have babies!

Happy as hell for ya man! Now go get that thing and enjoy it will ya?!
I agree with this...why does it already have a dealer plate on it and the windshield looks like the wipers have been used a time or two to clear the dust. Better be like zero miles on that truck...try not to stay up all night looking at her. 🤣

Derrick-23

Reaction score
just curious as to the next update of the data on the page 1 to see where things are at.

Olbez

Reaction score
Found 736 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @Olbez

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
506486 @OlbezXX
41​
2/23/2023​
LouisianaDelmonicoLimited
551315 @Derrick-23FRAME
4/14/2023​
CAGraniteRebel
564363 @RAMBO XFRAME
3/25/2023​
MIGraniteRebel
Thanks for the call out surprise! 🙂 it’s definitely been a long wait and I am stocked the truck is finally making its way

StickVA

Reaction score

immersivenc

Reaction score
Got the email that I've been shipped to the dealer. ETA also moved forward 10 days to 4/4. How long did everyone take to ship? I am going to Koons in VA.

JB16V

Reaction score
Got the email that I've been shipped to the dealer. ETA also moved forward 10 days to 4/4. How long did everyone take to ship? I am going to Koons in VA.
Wow, from ordered to shipped in about a month. That’s quick. I ordered mine from Koons as well, so I’m also interested to see how long shipping will take. Although I don’t even have an ETA yet. I ordered on Jan. 30th but only am in D1 so far.

LGB24

Reaction score
Call your dealer. My tracker updated to shipped today. It was on the lot yesterday. I ordered from a different dealer in NOVA. It had not shipped as of 3/9 per the dealer's system and was on the lot 6 days later.

StickVA

Reaction score
Mine took 15 days from when the tracker tripped over to shipped to at the dealer. I also purchased from Koons in VA.

Users who are viewing this thread