5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what kind of sorcery is this?? Been checking all day and now I have a new SHIPPED DATE...where previously it said SHIPPED 2/28/23 with Delivery ETA it now says it shipped on Sunday 03/12/23

View attachment 154598
update from the dealer this morning after looking at Dealer Connect...it's saying the truck is now in transit from the SECOND shipping yard. They do not get an ETA but feels the 4/1 is as accurate as anything.

Ulster

Reaction score
update from the dealer this morning after looking at Dealer Connect...it's saying the truck is now in transit from the SECOND shipping yard. They do not get an ETA but feels the 4/1 is as accurate as anything.
Sounds good if it is on 2nd leg train. Fingers crossed! FWIW, mine delivered to dealer 11 days before ETA, so maybe you get it in March.

bronco44

Reaction score
My ETA is 4/1 as well and I know it's unlikely but I'd love for there to be an APR incentive for Limiteds in April. I think even if mine arrives a few days early, I may wait until April just to see if a miracle happens.

mainjet

Reaction score
No member trucks again this morning. Only 12 5THGen registrations left at this point and 7 of those are in D1 status so hopefully see those in the coming weeks.
Well at first I thought it might be sad to see this thread come to an end. Then I remembered that it will never end because @LGB24 will never get his truck shipped. He is a good source of daily entertainment anyway. 😜

mainjet

Reaction score
You're not even joking. My new ETA received this morning is...drumroll please...TBD.
Is that ETA or shipping date or estimated delivery? Because once it shipped mine went to TBD and even though I have had the truck since the end of January, if I look it up on the Pizza it is still TBD.

Another interesting tidbit is the VON that I knew by heart and thought I would never forget because I entered it into the Pizza so many times - today I had to look it up. But I still remember my home phone number from when I was 6 years old.

mainjet

Reaction score
you know... This start/stop ignition really takes the fun out of quickly creeping forward when your wife reaches for the door handle to get in...

LGB24

Reaction score
Is that ETA or shipping date or estimated delivery? Because once it shipped mine went to TBD and even though I have had the truck since the end of January, if I look it up on the Pizza it is still TBD.

Another interesting tidbit is the VON that I knew by heart and thought I would never forget because I entered it into the Pizza so many times - today I had to look it up. But I still remember my home phone number from when I was 6 years old.
:ROFLMAO: Mine never shipped according to the tracker. I'm contacting Koons today about a new order (different dealer than my current one). They're offering 6% below invoice it looks like. Mine was priced at invoice, so it looks like I can save some money while also moving on from this disaster. Frankly, I don't even care if it takes longer. I'm starting to think there's something wrong with the truck, and I don't want to pay this amount of money when that's in the back of my mind.

Ulster

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: Mine never shipped according to the tracker. I'm contacting Koons today about a new order (different dealer than my current one). They're offering 6% below invoice it looks like. Mine was priced at invoice, so it looks like I can save some money while also moving on from this disaster. Frankly, I don't even care if it takes longer. I'm starting to think there's something wrong with the truck, and I don't want to pay this amount of money when that's in the back of my mind.
If it were me, I would do exactly this. It would take very giant balls for your current dealer to steal your deposit at this point.

LGB24

Reaction score
Let me take a poll based on the currently available colors: Black or Delmonico Red? I'm not a huge fan of white (shows too much dirt, though has far as white trucks go, the Ram does look great in white) or flame red (too bright for me).

Last edited:

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me take a poll based on the currently available colors: Black or Demonico Red? I'm not a huge fan of white (shows too much dirt, though has far as white trucks go, the Ram does look great in white) or flame red (too bright for me).
I have a Black Rebel and love the color...when it's clean! If I were getting again and further adding in night edition...which I am not a fan of...I would NOT get Black. I saw one on the lot last weekend and it looks too washed out, too same same. I think Delmonico would POP and look tough at the same time.

bronco44

Reaction score
Let me take a poll based on the currently available colors: Black or Demonico Red? I'm not a huge fan of white (shows too much dirt, though has far as white trucks go, the Ram does look great in white) or flame red (too bright for me).
I would have gotten Delmonico Red on my Limited but that's what I have on my current car and wanted to switch it up. I always like having a bit of color in my life more than just a black or white vehicle.

Ulster

Reaction score
Let me take a poll based on the currently available colors: Black or Delmonico Red? I'm not a huge fan of white (shows too much dirt, though has far as white trucks go, the Ram does look great in white) or flame red (too bright for me).
Man, either color is a deal breaker for me. Picking up my Granite Rebel tonight, but from the pictures I can tell that this was a great color choice. I have a Black Wrangler Rubicon and live on a mountain dirt road...and it shows every single speck of dirt and even the "runs" from washing it leave an ugly trail. Black also shows the inevitable little rock pings, etc that you may not notice on other vehicles. Even bugs leave an annoyingly obvious mark on a black vehicle. White is actually a much better choice than black.

mainjet

Reaction score
I think every color looks great on the showroom floor. I like black and I started out to get black but changed to every other color in between before finally realizing that geniuses pick Delmonico Red.:rolleyes:

LGB24

Reaction score
Man, either color is a deal breaker for me. Picking up my Granite Rebel tonight, but from the pictures I can tell that this was a great color choice. I have a Black Wrangler Rubicon and live on a mountain dirt road...and it shows every single speck of dirt and even the "runs" from washing it leave an ugly trail. Black also shows the inevitable little rock pings, etc that you may not notice on other vehicles. Even bugs leave an annoyingly obvious mark on a black vehicle. White is actually a much better choice than black.
Yes - I'm a little bummed that I don't be getting granite. Granite was the best color for sure. I also like silver and patriot blue, but those aren't options either. I'm going to look at Delmonico in person.

StickVA

Reaction score
Yes - I'm a little bummed that I don't be getting granite. Granite was the best color for sure. I also like silver and patriot blue, but those aren't options either. I'm going to look at Delmonico in person.
Delmonico Red...If you think a White truck shows dirt wait until you have a Black truck...In my opinion, nothing shows dirt worse than black (of which I have had several). However, when clean...nothing looks better than Black. My second favorite is Patriot Blue.

mtnbikej

Reaction score

Have you verified with the dealer that these are the only available color options to order at this time? Or are you going off what is on the Ram website?

LGB24

Reaction score
Have you verified with the dealer that these are the only available color options to order at this time? Or are you going off what is on the Ram website?
I was basing it on the Ram website. [Edit]: Dealer confirmed they can order more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online