5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

StickVA

Reaction score
All I know is that it better be at the dealer by 3/5. There is zero excuse for it to be a second late with how long it has sat in MD.

I've been pretty patient the whole time because there are a lot of factors that affect production, assembly, rail movement, etc. but RAM has full control over when it gets put on a truck and there are multiple trucks going to Koons daily. If there is a point in this whole process where the oldest order gets processed first, it is now.
@spithead051 I hear ya. Mine has been sitting in the same lot in MD since Monday. I checked on Thu and it was unloaded from the train but no data/estimates when it is planned to get on a truck for the ride to Koons.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
that might be bigger than my house...I'm now convinced my 2 car garage is toooooo small! :ROFLMAO:
A few friends and I built this in 2018-2019. We had to rent a crane to set the engineered trusses. I hired out the roof decking and shingles. It is a 40x60 with a 40x20 rear porch.

Attachments

• 1544A3A9-8F77-4069-9056-DF75E6BFBACF.jpeg
    1544A3A9-8F77-4069-9056-DF75E6BFBACF.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 8F5EF35B-D44B-4F6A-86E1-08BDBD0DDE7A.jpeg
    8F5EF35B-D44B-4F6A-86E1-08BDBD0DDE7A.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 39

LGB24

Reaction score
Truck’s been built for 15 days. Still TBD for shipped, and the estimated delivery date just changed from 9/26 to TBD.

mainjet

Reaction score
She's home

Dealer told me 90 days and it arrived in 84. Just wanted to say thanks to all staff and members in this forum for all of the helpful info throughout the process.
Oh YEAH! That looks awesome! Enjoy that beautiful truck.

mainjet

Reaction score
Truck’s been built for 15 days. Still TBD for shipped, and the estimated delivery date just changed from 9/26 to TBD.
You have obviously ticked off Ramisis the god of RAM. Your order has just be ridiculous. I feel for ya but this too shall pass and you will have that truck soon hopefully.

LGB24

Reaction score
You have obviously ticked off Ramisis the god of RAM. Your order has just be ridiculous. I feel for ya but this too shall pass and you will have that truck soon hopefully.
If only I were the only one. There are still people who ordered in September and aren’t even built. I’m going to test drive a Raptor today. If my truck isn’t here in the next 30 days, the dealer will need to find another buyer.

Last edited:

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If only I were the only one. There are still people who ordered in September and aren’t even built. I’m going to test drive a Raptor today. If my truck isn’t here in the next 30 days, the dealer will need to find another buyer.
You don't really want a Raptor...that's just silly talk.

mainjet

Reaction score
I saw a woman driving a Raptor yesterday. It looked like it fit her very well.😜

Atvdinner

Reaction score
You don't really want a Raptor...that's just silly talk.
No, but maybe he wants a truck. I don't think it's rediculous to think 5+ months it to long for your order to be delivered. All that said, his truck has been built and it's just not moving with no explanation. I would feel the same way. Raptor, tundra, anything that got me back on the road to resume my life.

LGB24

Reaction score
No, but maybe he wants a truck. I don't think it's rediculous to think 5+ months it to long for your order to be delivered. All that said, his truck has been built and it's just not moving with no explanation. I would feel the same way. Raptor, tundra, anything that got me back on the road to resume my life.
Exactly. I said my trigger for buying something else would be another 30 days without a truck, which would take me to 7 months since I ordered and about 4 months since Ram finally started production after a month+ of delays. And I’m not saying I WOULD buy a Raptor. I’ve never driven one. I loved the Ram when I test drove it. But it will have been six months next week since I ordered. Ram started building the truck a month ago, and it’s now been sitting around for over two weeks.

Buying a Raptor might mean I’ll start getting my period or sound like I’m farting while I drive down the road, but at least I’ll have a truck.

Last edited:

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Exactly. I said my trigger for buying something else would be another 30 days without a truck, which would take me to 7 months since I ordered and about 4 months since Ram finally started production after a month+ of delays. And I’m not saying I WOULD buy a Raptor. I’ve never driven one. I loved the Ram when I test drove it. But it will have been six months next week since I ordered. Ram started building the truck a month ago, and it’s now been sitting around for over two weeks.

Buying a Raptor might mean I’ll start getting my period or sound like I’m farting while I drive down the road, but at least I’ll have a truck.
I was honestly thinking about picking up something off a lot somewhere else I was so upset things were taking so long with no real answer as to why.

I'm in a different boat though. My truck should be here within the next two weeks or so. It was on a train on the 23rs heading to mass. I have light at the end of the tunnel, I'm not sure how you are even still sane.

LGB24

Reaction score
I was honestly thinking about picking up something off a lot somewhere else I was so upset things were taking so long with no real answer as to why.

I'm in a different boat though. My truck should be here within the next two weeks or so. It was on a train on the 23rs heading to mass. I have light at the end of the tunnel, I'm not sure how you are even still sane.
I keep watching the dealerships nearby to see if they have something similar to what I ordered. There are some things I don't care all that much about, like the multi-function tailgate. If I find something, I might jump on that.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol that was a joke
The thread is getting so long, I don't remember if I already posted, or just thought it. With the rash of thefts from the plant and storage lots, yours could be one of them. They can't ship it if they can't find it.

LGB24

Reaction score
The thread is getting so long, I don't remember if I already posted, or just thought it. With the rash of thefts from the plant and storage lots, yours could be one of them. They can't ship it if they can't find it.
That might actually convince me to stay the course and order a new one. My truck's so bada$$ that someone's willing to go to jail for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online