5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

$Bill

Reaction score
I’ll give Ram this…. If it’s an option they’ll build it. It may take forever but they build it how you want it. Which is another reason I went Ram over another Silverado. Can’t imagine a 70k+ truck without a heated steering wheel or backup sensors. Just my .02

Even the customer build online website isn’t right. I wanted a two-tone hydro blue Rebel. Didn’t show as an option. I asked the dealer to check and it still is available - and I ordered it.

Jeffjjones

Reaction score
It looks like my truck also has a window sticker now. Triple-B can you please re-check my status. It might have missed an update in your tracker.

Are there any incentives for Limited trim? I have the tread lightly discount and also $1000 pop-up discount. There isn't anything else whatsoever? My ETA is 3/13.

bobbyflex

Reaction score
I have an estimated ship date from dealer POC, it can change of course but that should be somewhat ballpark accurate correct? my last update was D1, should i just ask for new status update and see where im at code wise?

CBH

Reaction score
Even the customer build online website isn’t right. I wanted a two-tone hydro blue Rebel. Didn’t show as an option. I asked the dealer to check and it still is available - and I ordered it.
Same thing happened to me. I arrived at the dealership to order a Rebel in one of the only 4 colors shown on the website and was pleasantly surprised to find out Billet Silver, my favorite color, was available. I wonder how many people ordered Rams not knowing there were more than 4 color choices? I did highlight the discrepancy in a Ram survey I filled out a few weeks ago. 🤷‍♂️

CBH

Reaction score
The Chevy online builder straight up tells you certain options aren’t available. For a while they were building trucks without steering wheel lock, heated anything, etc. I’ll give Ram this…. If it’s an option they’ll build it. It may take forever but they build it how you want it. Which is another reason I went Ram over another Silverado. Can’t imagine a 70k+ truck without a heated steering wheel or backup sensors. Just my .02
I was going to order a ZR2 until I read some posts from ZR2 owners. Apparently Chevy is having to repaint many ZR2 hoods because new owners are reporting paint chipping where the hood scoop attaches to the hood. One dealer told a customer, “don’t bring your ZR2 back to have the hood repainted again until Chevy comes up with a fix.” Then I read more posts about unresolved engine/transmission issues, that I know would drive me crazy, with some dealers telling customers “that’s normal.” Having owned 2 great Rams in the past, buying another Ram was an easy choice for me.

GPV1

Reaction score
I almost didn't ask my dealer if I could combine the off road group with the night package on my limited but I'm glad I did. I ordered it that way in Granite and it was all confirmed and scheduled within about a week. Checking constantly now for the build to start...

turbopowered

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I arrived at the dealership to order a Rebel in one of the only 4 colors shown on the website and was pleasantly surprised to find out Billet Silver, my favorite color, was available. I wonder how many people ordered Rams not knowing there were more than 4 color choices? I did highlight the discrepancy in a Ram survey I filled out a few weeks ago. 🤷‍♂️
thats why I ended up with a white knuckle color vs. silver/grey, etc. :(

Pclantz

Reaction score
BUILT!! '23 Laramie GT, with MFT and Ram Boxes. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a vehicle. I stayed away from trucks for a decade(2012 GTi, heavily modified '13 Jeep Wrangler, and '19 VW wagon with 350hp, all with a stick), but tired of borrowing a truck every other weekend at least, and happy to take a brake from the clutch pedal. Good luck to all you others waiting (except for you January people...😅. I actually initially ordered November 15th. WooHoo!!!.PNG

Last edited:

CBH

Reaction score
thats why I ended up with a white knuckle color vs. silver/grey, etc. :(
Your Ram will look great in white! White is easy to touch up; it stays cooler than any other color; it's safer than almost all other colors; it doesn’t show dirt as well as most colors and goes well with any other color -- good choice! 💪

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Truck arrived at dealer this morning and just picked it up, drove it home. Checked battery voltage and it was 12.8 so plugged it into a battery tender.
995b6051a13b2943a4f15aaf5c1ad0fb.jpg

5cdd5ce31cb8563a0bfeb78b227bf47f.jpg

f24ae37ea81929c5c08502eaf41a9b17.jpg

CLECSoft

Reaction score
Finally can see my Window sticker, $19,400 worth of options on a $56k truck.... ouch! But this is the truck we want to drive for the rest of our driving time.
Every option available on the Laramie except the heads up display.

Users who are viewing this thread