5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

spithead051

Reaction score
So my pizza tracker says shipped, just got a text that says my truck is on its way to the dealer and also got an email today that the truck shipped!

Does that mean my status changed from KZ to KZM? I am trying to figure out if I should consider booking some tickets at some point as I need to fly to pickup the vehicle. Sorry, the excitement is killing me!

This would be my first truck and really pumped to put it to use!

That means you have gone KZ status, KZ status' afterwards will be provided by the dealer by requesting an update from Dealer Connect and NOT the POC.

Triple_B also puts codes into the tracker spreadsheet if you really want to dig.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
That means you have gone KZ status, KZ status' afterwards will be provided by the dealer by requesting an update from Dealer Connect and NOT the POC.

Triple_B also puts codes into the tracker spreadsheet if you really want to dig.
I'm kz status and not marked shipped on the pizza tracker.

Djennings94

Reaction score

No call from Koons on yours yet? I was hoping today...

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm kz status and not marked shipped on the pizza tracker.
KZ means released for shipping, not to be confused with "has shipped" When you go KZM then you are in transit and will show up as Shipped on the pizza tracker.

turbopowered

Reaction score
KZ means released for shipping, not to be confused with "has shipped" When you go KZM then you are in transit and will show up as Shipped on the pizza tracker.
That’s exactly what I thought as well, thanks triple_b!

My ETA date was 3/26 and now it says TBD so guessing it may just depend on our infrastructure holding up and is likely going to be sooner than later (maybe)?

spithead051

Reaction score
No call from Koons on yours yet? I was hoping today...

You're telling me, every phone call I have gotten today from a local number I've scrambled to pick up....

I'm assuming it is likely coming in this week, no way they are going to let it sit up there for that long with the volume they sell.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1519 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Dodgevid, @Dschmid37, @Rludemann276, @bronco44

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
503443 @DodgevidXX
12​
3/12/2023​
LouisianaSilverLaramie
504717 @Dschmid37XX
0​
3/10/2023​
MichiganGraniteLaramie
509586 @motstockFRAME
3/26/2023​
LAIvory WhiteLimited
559288 @Rludemann276XX
0​
3/31/2023​
MontanaPatriotLimited
570266 @bronco44XX
7​
3/21/2023​
VirginiaPatriotLimited

Dschmid37

Reaction score
Found 1519 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Dodgevid, @Dschmid37, @Rludemann276, @bronco44

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
503443 @DodgevidXX
12​
3/12/2023​
LouisianaSilverLaramie
504717 @Dschmid37XX
0​
3/10/2023​
MichiganGraniteLaramie
509586 @motstockFRAME
3/26/2023​
LAIvory WhiteLimited
559288 @Rludemann276XX
0​
3/31/2023​
MontanaPatriotLimited
570266 @bronco44XX
7​
3/21/2023​
VirginiaPatriotLimited
Ahhh. It seems like only yesterday I signed up on your tracker.....NOT! Thanks triple_B. All your efforts are much appreciated !

Dschmid37

Reaction score
What really needs to happen is Ford, Chevy, and GM need to up their game and make a serious effort to compete with the features that Ram offers. Ram gets by with this nonsense because they know there aren't other options. If other manufacturers offered similar products, Ram would improve its manufacturing processes/customer service or go out of business.
I think it's just part of the post COVID madness right now. I work for GM and guys at work are having the same issues. Waiting forever on special orders, getting vehicles without options they ordered like heated seats and steering wheel was a big one. But showing off my new Ram to my coworkers will make it all worthwhile 😁.

Yawnsky24

Reaction score
I've been trying to not get too excited waiting for my new Ram and watching the RAM tracker and the Pizza chart. Pizza chart still shows an ETA of 2/27 and Shipping shows TBD. Low and behold, my phone rings yesterday and it was the dealer telling me that my truck is in their lot! I know my overall wait has been extremely short compared to many as I only ordered Jan 5 and was mentally prepared for around 3 months per dealer when I ordered. I too am befuddled on how RAM decides on build timing and order of builds, but that being said I am really selfishly excited. Sorry to all of those with the very extended wait times.
@TripleB thank you for all of your work as your tracker updates have made the wait easier. Now it's time to really start spending money making it my own.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
I don't really expect you to know. Where does the truck sit during this process? It's been over a week. I figuered it would be released for shipping and then shipped off to a lot waiting for transportation.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For everybody waiting on their vehicle, sign up for text alerts and e-mail. I was alerted when mine shipped, 10 hours before anything showed built. Triple_b does his tracker as a service, to make it easy for us, but his tracker only gets updated daily. Even the Ram tracker didn't show built though, until 10 hours after it was shipped.

LGB24

Reaction score
I've been trying to not get too excited waiting for my new Ram and watching the RAM tracker and the Pizza chart. Pizza chart still shows an ETA of 2/27 and Shipping shows TBD. Low and behold, my phone rings yesterday and it was the dealer telling me that my truck is in their lot! I know my overall wait has been extremely short compared to many as I only ordered Jan 5 and was mentally prepared for around 3 months per dealer when I ordered. I too am befuddled on how RAM decides on build timing and order of builds, but that being said I am really selfishly excited. Sorry to all of those with the very extended wait times.
@TripleB thank you for all of your work as your tracker updates have made the wait easier. Now it's time to really start spending money making it my own.
What was your build date? I’m hoping this will be my future too! My tracker still says TBD for shipping. Mine was built 2/10. I have an ETA of 2/26.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
For everybody waiting on their vehicle, sign up for text alerts and e-mail. I was alerted when mine shipped, 10 hours before anything showed built. Triple_b does his tracker as a service, to make it easy for us, but his tracker only gets updated daily. Even the Ram tracker didn't show built though, until 10 hours after it was shipped.
I tend to get emails after the tracker shows an update. It's never been the other way around for me. I did sign up for texts but I don't seem to get those. Maybe I'll sign up for it again just to double check.

6of36

Reaction score
What was your build date? I’m hoping this will be my future too! My tracker still says TBD for shipping. Mine was built 2/10. I have an ETA of 2/26.
I can't believe you haven't gotten yours yet. It's crazy it hasn't shipped. You do see some though that don't show shipped, but the dealer calls to say it showed. I hope that's how yours is.

Ulster

Reaction score
Can you give me a pointer on where you sign up for the text/email updates? I don't see an option on the pizza tracker site.

6of36

Reaction score
Can you give me a pointer on where you sign up for the text/email updates? I don't see an option on the pizza tracker site.
As I recall, it's when you go to the actual ram tracker, on a cell phone. toward the bottom of the screen, there is a link. Mine already shipped so I cant double check, but I just looked at my old e-mails, and in the email confirming the order, there is an option at the bottom of the page to do so. Bottom right of my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230221-104118.png
    Screenshot_20230221-104118.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 15

Ulster

Reaction score
As I recall, it's when you go to the actual ram tracker, on a cell phone. toward the bottom of the screen, there is a link. Mine already shipped so I cant double check, but I just looked at my old e-mails, and in the email confirming the order, there is an option at the bottom of the page to do so. Bottom right of my screenshot.
That was it, found it in the confirming email. Many thanks!

Goodone

Reaction score
B

I have been KZM since 18 January. I got an new update from my dealer that it shipped on 2/16/23 and is now showing on the Pizza tracker that it will arrive 3/9/23.

Do units sit in rail sidings or in marshalling yards for dealers to get full loads to pick up?

Seems odd.

cliffsta

Reaction score
B

I have been KZM since 18 January. I got an new update from my dealer that it shipped on 2/16/23 and is now showing on the Pizza tracker that it will arrive 3/9/23.

Do units sit in rail sidings or in marshalling yards for dealers to get full loads to pick up?

Seems odd.
Uneducated opinion, but I think it has more to do with your offloading railyard and filling a transport. I got lucky because my offloading railyard is 45 minutes away, and I’m between the railyard and Mark Dodge 😂

Users who are viewing this thread