5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

mainjet

Reaction score
My pizza tracker has updated to in production. I am really excited to get my first Ram truck! I do feel bad for those who ordered much sooner...it really is crazy and has no apparent rhyme nor reason that I can figure out.

View attachment 152035
Forget those schmucks. Laugh your evil laugh while you pick up your truck and tell them nice guys finish last!

spithead051

Reaction score
@spithead051 and @Djennings94 looks like my truck was just a bit too slow to catch the same train 😭 Wondering if either of you are trading in a vehicle when you get it? Would love to hear about your experience of picking up your truck from Koons so I can know what to expect when mine gets there.

Already sold my last truck so can't provide any feedback on the trade in process.

This is my third new vehicle I have bought from a Koons dealer (Toyota and Ford) but this is the first I have ordered. Their process is pretty standard and once a price/sale is agreed to they don't try to waste your time in the finance room. They run you through the options but they aren't hard selling or playing games.

Will definitely write up a review when all is said and done though

LGB24

Reaction score
My tracker still says estimated delivery of 2/26 but hasn’t updated to shipped. Either that 2/26 date is way off and they haven’t updated the tracker or the truck has shipped and they haven’t updated the tracker. In either case, the tracker is worthless.

mainjet

Reaction score
I think it’s going to be there. From what I’ve seen they have been pretty accurate or early. Hope it comes soon for ya.

StickVA

Reaction score
My tracker still says estimated delivery of 2/26 but hasn’t updated to shipped. Either that 2/26 date is way off and they haven’t updated the tracker or the truck has shipped and they haven’t updated the tracker. In either case, the tracker is worthless.
Yeah. Mine was the same way. The estimated delivery date jumped once it actually shipped (check my signature). I did find that the tracker when it changes has been spot with when the actual changes happened but the estimated dates are just that…estimates. I doubt the 2/26 date will hold but hope for your sake it does.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
It hasn't update to shipped for you either? Now I'm intrigued. I will be following you closely as my order is in the same boat, your Eta is just allot closer than mine.

Keep us (me) posted!

Ulster

Reaction score
Now that my truck is at body vendor, I am officially obsessed. Does anyone know if production is stopped on Presidents Day? I feel sad even asking.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now that my truck is at body vendor, I am officially obsessed. Does anyone know if production is stopped on Presidents Day? I feel sad even asking.
Somebody from the plant may chime in with a definite answer, but I don't think UAW gets President's Day.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody from the plant may chime in with a definite answer, but I don't think UAW gets President's Day.
RamCares objected to the posting of plant schedules. They consider it confidential information.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Isn’t the body vendor a 3rd party? If so, you would need to know their schedule. But no, I don’t blame you for asking.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm most intrigued by the differences in dates between in production to built...some jump in as little as 2 days and other go 10 plus days.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just put my deposit down on my order yesterday. Limited with MFT, Rambox, Sunroof, and Level 1 in Patriot Blue. Super excited! Smoking deal with Luther Ram in Hudson, WI 14.5 under MSRP.
don't forget to enter your vin

Users who are viewing this thread