5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Atvdinner

Reaction score
what did the dealer say?
"I see the same thing on my end."
"i really appreciate your patience, it's going to be well worth the wait"
"I'll let you know when it starts moving"
Still no update, still not shipped. Ram chat could tell me anything either. Is it possible the train derailment in Ohio could be causing delays for us going out northeast?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
"I see the same thing on my end."
"i really appreciate your patience, it's going to be well worth the wait"
"I'll let you know when it starts moving"
Still no update, still not shipped. Ram chat could tell me anything either. Is it possible the train derailment in Ohio could be causing delays for us going out northeast?
ask them to send you a new poc and a dealer connect report
if the sales person will not ask for the manager

Atvdinner

Reaction score
I will ask. But! My sales person is the manager. He's pretty responsive on email. I guess I jusy have to be more direct. I'll email him now!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I agree. The dealer connect report shows every leg of movement. It shows the time it arrives somewhere, and the time it leaves. With all the train derailments in the last few days, it could be sitting stalled on the tracks somewhere, but it would still show what points it is between.

CBH

Reaction score
10/29... But, it seems everyone after January or so are going into production much quicker than that. I had every option on a limited so it was most likely delayed due to parts availability on an option...
My dealer told me 4-6 months. That’s probably as good a guess as anyone’s. 🤷‍♂️

$Bill

Reaction score
My dealer told me 4-6 months. That’s probably as good a guess as anyone’s. 🤷‍♂️

Mine told me three to fourth months when I went in. My salesman was probably 25. I'm 54.

When I went back to sign the paperwork after completing the deal over the phone I read through it and as I was about to sign I paused and looked up at him. I said delivery in 3 to 4 weeks, right?

His jaw about hit the desk. :D

LGB24

Reaction score
Mine told me three to fourth months when I went in. My salesman was probably 25. I'm 54.

When I went back to sign the paperwork after completing the deal over the phone I read through it and as I was about to sign I paused and looked up at him. I said delivery in 3 to 4 weeks, right?

His jaw about hit the desk. :D
Your build is similar to mine. I ordered on 9/5. The vehicle was built on 2/10 and still hasn't shipped. Hopefully your estimate is accurate.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Well, I got both as requested. It still shows kz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216_110849.png
    Screenshot_20230216_110849.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 14

LGB24

Reaction score
Woot! Pizza tracker just tripped over to shipped! Fingers crossed.
Nice! I just checked mine...still "Vehicle Built." I'm hoping your train picked up mine as a hitchhiker. It's pretty incredible that it took almost a month for yours to ship. Maybe I'll get mine as an Easter present.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1245 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Chip2, @CLECSoft

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
504085 @MacDuffFRAME
3/25/2023​
VAGraniteTRX
505806 @Chip2X
3/23/2023​
PennsylvaniaWhiteLaramie
509515 @CLECSoftX
3/22/2023​
VirginiaRedLaramie
511248 @bbbeeennnjjjeeeFRAME
3/28/2023​
COBlackLaramie
545158 @pclantzFRAME
3/23/2023​
MAIvory WhiteLaramie
572347 @HelpfuldadFRAME
3/26/2023​
FLIvory WhiteLonghorn
572915 @turbopoweredFRAME
3/26/2023​
FLWhite KnuckleLaramie

Rludemann276

Reaction score
@triple_B I have sent my truck to the Ram tracker a few times and it’s still has ? listed. Could it be being caused by the letters in the VON, or that my first truck order is already listed on the tracker? Please let me know if there’s something else I can do.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B I have sent my truck to the Ram tracker a few times and it’s still has ? listed. Could it be being caused by the letters in the VON, or that my first truck order is already listed on the tracker? Please let me know if there’s something else I can do.

You didnt submit a VON for the 559288 VIN either time you submitted it. Will it not let you enter it on the form? They have changed the VON pattern up recently so maybe you have a new style I havent seen before? As long as it is 8 characters long with any of the first 3 being alphanumeric it should be fine.

Rludemann276

Reaction score
You didnt submit a VON for the 559288 VIN either time you submitted it. Will it not let you enter it on the form? They have changed the VON pattern up recently so maybe you have a new style I havent seen before? As long as it is 8 characters long with any of the first 3 being alphanumeric it should be fine.
I’ve put it in and it accepts it, maybe it’s not getting through on your end. The VON is RFJ21101

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online