5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Happy belated Valentine’s Day to me! Pizza tracker finally shows something other than Confirmed. It just updated and now shows my build was scheduled yesterday. Ordered 12/16. Scheduled 2/14.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Vehicle built 02/06, nothing since. I wonder what the issue is. I figuered it woukd have "shipped" by now.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
And my dealer says I have a 3/3 ship date. Since it was Scheduled yesterday, I assume this is the build date (shipped off the production line).

AcidMaxx

Reaction score
The wait is over. It showed up at Mark Dodge this morning. Now it just needs to be loaded and delivered to my driveway.

Attachments

• 54f1ccb815714647a134bc0d2f13b524.jpg
    54f1ccb815714647a134bc0d2f13b524.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 40
  • c8d450a4c7524c6691892d3ffe579190.jpg
    c8d450a4c7524c6691892d3ffe579190.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 40

Swsoccer1727

Reaction score
Tracker says truck went into production on 2/7. Show the build sheet on the spreadsheet, but no WS. No additional updates on tracker, which still states in production. Reached out to the dealership and they show the truck is built and shipped to storage awaiting transportation. Dealership also said there has been a long delay in RAMS being picked up lately from storage.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tracker says truck went into production on 2/7. Show the build sheet on the spreadsheet, but no WS. No additional updates on tracker, which still states in production. Reached out to the dealership and they show the truck is built and shipped to storage awaiting transportation. Dealership also said there has been a long delay in RAMS being picked up lately from storage.
If you don't have a window sticker yet, then your truck is not waiting for transportation. It's in storage, waiting for something else (there's no way of knowing what it's waiting on - could be a missing part, could be a repair of something that came up during inspection).

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Crazy the Limited I ordered on. 12/19 was shipped on Feb. 6th. The Laramie I ordered back in September went back to Frame status.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
For Louisiana they are shipped to Dallas, then not sure if they get on truck or stay on railcar until closer to dealer. Port Allen, Louisiana hub center is loaded with somebody's new Ram

$Bill

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 1/30. Order was processed 1/31 and I just got an email it was scheduled 2/14 (yesterday).

cliffsta

Reaction score
For Louisiana they are shipped to Dallas, then not sure if they get on truck or stay on railcar until closer to dealer. Port Allen, Louisiana hub center is loaded with somebody's new Ram

My understanding is they get offloaded from the train in Port Allen. There’s a big offloading facility there. I imagine they go Dallas to Port Allen on the UP.

CBH

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited with every option except the GT package. Mine went in production 2/7, was finished 2/8, went to the body vendor 2/9, and was shipped 2/10. So the guys stuck at the body vendor are definitely stuck there for the GT package items...
When did you place your order? I just ordered my Rebel on 2/7.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There is no rhyme or reason as to what order they build, or how long after ordering they build. If you look at my signature, it has my timeline. I ordered late December, and mine is at the dealer. Some people ordered in September, and haven't gotten theirs yet. It seems like they are building recent orders rather quickly, and just sticking a few of the early orders in between. Tell your salesman to keep you updated from dealer connect.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is no rhyme or reason as to what order they build, or how long after ordering they build. If you look at my signature, it has my timeline. I ordered late December, and mine is at the dealer. Some people ordered in September, and haven't gotten theirs yet. It seems like they are building recent orders rather quickly, and just sticking a few of the early orders in between. Tell your salesman to keep you updated from dealer connect.
Here's where the factory is focusing as of today's build sheet results. They're pushing forward on the 564-571 groups. And just filling in, here and there, on the older groups. This is the same pattern that they used all last year as well.

1676496885192.png

CBH

Reaction score
You sticker shows HK19 is only part of the Level 1 Group. So their website just is wrong like the dealer suggested.

The website builder is nice but it seems like it's meant to give you an idea of what's available. But you really need to sit down with a sales person and go through what's in their system. Especially the color options.
That’s for sure! I ordered a Billet Silver Rebel 4x4 on 2/7, even though Billet Silver was not shown on the Build & Price website and the final price at the dealer came in about $1,500 less than the Build & Price total. The only thing I can figure is that the Build & Price website did not discount the Luxury Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats from the Night Package when I added the G/T Package, which includes Leather/Vinyl Bucket Seats. Hopefully my body won’t miss the “higher-grade” seats.

Last edited:

rcsnow82

Reaction score
10/29... But, it seems everyone after January or so are going into production much quicker than that. I had every option on a limited so it was most likely delayed due to parts availability on an option...

Users who are viewing this thread