5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dealer connect. It shows status. He can check any time. Did you sign up for Triple_B's tracker? First post on this thread. Also Ram tracker. The dealer gets the most up to date though. This is mine from a while back. My salesman sent me a screen shot at that time.

Attachments

• 2228294536801239659.jpg
    2228294536801239659.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 19

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
Ha - I'm stoked! I've never had a truck this nice...or a full-size truck at all. I guess there would be something wrong with me if I was spending that kind of money and not itching for the truck...

This is the only reason why I keep coming back to this post, making sure you guys are getting your trucks. I’m excited for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LGB24

Reaction score
And now I guess the next wait for shipping begins... Seems like that's about a week or so, right (to ship - not to arrive at the dealer)?

I'm actually wondering if the tracker is wrong. My dealership's website lists the vehicle as part of its inventory and says it is "in transit." That would seem to suggest that the vehicle has shipped.

Last edited:

Goodone

Reaction score
They are lazy and don’t care. Your truck not one for them to sell.
I agree, even the sales manager says he had to go to someone special within the company to see and now claims they have no idea....

If it keeps up I may just consider canceling the order and asking for my DP back and go to another dealer to order again.

spithead051

Reaction score
And now I guess the next wait for shipping begins... Seems like that's about a week or so, right (to ship - not to arrive at the dealer)?

I'm actually wondering if the tracker is wrong. My dealership's website lists the vehicle as part of its inventory and says it is "in transit." That would seem to suggest that the vehicle has shipped.

It's probably in their inventory now that they have been invoiced for the truck, RAM can now consider the vehicle "sold" on their end.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Window Sticker of the Limited I built is 700 dollars higher than the day it was ordered. Called dealer as they promised to sell at EP.
so truck has shipped can they up the price due to the price hike?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Window Sticker of the Limited I built is 700 dollars higher than the day it was ordered. Called dealer as they promised to sell at EP.
so truck has shipped can they up the price due to the price hike?
You need to ask if they are doing price protection (which is something they have to apply for with the factory). If they didn't do that, then you would have to eat the difference (or they would).

Pclantz

Reaction score
My pizza tracker still hasn't updated since it said it was scheduled for production on 2/19. Because this forum is so helpful I asked the dealer for a POC, which I otherwise wouldn't have known about. Dealer said it was scheduled to begin production on Monday but pizza tracker hasn't moved. Is this common that the actual scheduled build gets delayed, and usually how long if so? I don't know how some of you have been waiting since September. It's been exactly 3 months for me, and I'm starting to lose all faith.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

You have to ask your salesman to check dealer connect. It shows the current location. As soon as it leaves the plant it is shipped. It moves to a lot somewhere, waiting it's next move. By seeing others transit, I bet it went to New Boston, Mi, waiting on a train. It will move when they have enough to fill the next train moving your direction.

StickVA

Reaction score
You have to ask your salesman to check dealer connect. It shows the current location. As soon as it leaves the plant it is shipped. It moves to a lot somewhere, waiting it's next move. By seeing others transit, I bet it went to New Boston, Mi, waiting on a train. It will move when they have enough to fill the next train moving your direction.
@LetsGoBrandon24, @spithead051 and @bronco44 lets get that train filled so they ship them already!

Chip2

Reaction score
1056 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @rram154, @dterranella

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
505806 @Chip2FRAME
3/22/2023​
PAWhiteLaramie
539920 @rram154X
3/19/2023​
TexasBlackLaramie
573311 @dterranellaX
3/23/2023​
VirginiaBlackLimited
Finally made the list !! Ordered: 10/12/22 scheduled: 1/19/23

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My pizza tracker still hasn't updated since it said it was scheduled for production on 2/19. Because this forum is so helpful I asked the dealer for a POC, which I otherwise wouldn't have known about. Dealer said it was scheduled to begin production on Monday but pizza tracker hasn't moved. Is this common that the actual scheduled build gets delayed, and usually how long if so? I don't know how some of you have been waiting since September. It's been exactly 3 months for me, and I'm starting to lose all faith.
ship date on poc is factory talk for leaving the assembly line
start of production is usually 3 days before
so with what you posted you should see build sheet some time next week

motstock

Reaction score
i feel your pain, my date has move several time. first 1/6 then 2/8 now 2/20. i’m just trying not to think about it at this point. but i still check everyday😩

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
I agree, even the sales manager says he had to go to someone special within the company to see and now claims they have no idea....

If it keeps up I may just consider canceling the order and asking for my DP back and go to another dealer to order again.
@Goodone we were in same boat (1st dealer no movement, no proactive updates, no vehicle) - we cancelled that order and got our deposit money back, then went to a different dealer, ordered a vehicle with a higher MSRP by about $3k but this time we used the FCA Affiliate Rewards recommended by this forum to get the FFP (friend family pricing) and now are paying less overall for the higher priced truck. Plus the new dealer gives us proactive updates without me asking them first. Ram seems to be building these faster now so if you do reorder it hopefully won't be as long a wait. We did our reorder in mid Jan and are already in 'scheduled' status, realistically hoping to get vehicle shipped to us by mid-April. (We started this process back in Aug 2022 with that original order). Best of luck to u on whatever you decide.

Pclantz

Reaction score
i feel your pain, my date has move several time. first 1/6 then 2/8 now 2/20. i’m just trying not to think about it at this point. but i still check everyday😩
I see your order date was 20 days before me. The way RAM chooses to build the orders is maddening. You have a similar build to mine. I wanted the Laramie in Ivory White, only because I wanted the GT package, but I also ordered the MFT and Ram Boxes, etc. Good Luck and fingers crossed to us.

Users who are viewing this thread