5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Chaos79

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210_183036_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210_183036_Chrome.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20230210_183015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210_183015_Chrome.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 43

lzj

Reaction score
Found 998 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @lzj

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502403 @lzjXX
1​
3/7/2023​
IndianaBlackLimited
Finally on the way !!! Ordered on Sep. 7th, after a loooooong waiting time and kicked back to D in Jan. Hope she will land to my driveway safely soon.
Appreciate @triple_B for what you are doing here ! Hope everyone get their dream truck nicely and quickly!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine never made it to TrippleB's tracker, but has shipped. Ram tracker still showed in production for 10 hours after it left the plant before it showed built. Still no window sticker, even though truck has left the area lol.

CBH

Reaction score
So is the 2023 builder still broken for everyone else? Several of the two-tone colors don’t work nor does night edition. I figured people would have complained by now, or it would have been caught internally. Maybe that staff has been on break as well. Also, the granite looks super light in the render.
I had similar issues with the 2023 Builder; however, these were minor inconveniences compared to what I found out when I went to the dealer to order a 2023 Rebel 4x4: there were 8 colors available to order even though the Builder only listed 4 colors. So, I ordered Billet Silver, one of the colors not listed on the Builder. I now have a VIN, and a Build Sheet listing Billet Silver, so I am hopeful it will get built. I completed a Survey Ram sent me, noting the descrepancy -- one week later, the Builder still only lists 4 colors. 🤷‍♂️

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine never made it to TrippleB's tracker, but has shipped. Ram tracker still showed in production for 10 hours after it left the plant before it showed built. Still no window sticker, even though truck has left the area lol.
You (and me) seem to be on of the few getting a Limited with Rambox and without Night Edition...can you let us know what bed rails you get? I want to order a cover in advance but seems you need to know your rail setup first...which seems it could be black or silver depending....

cliffsta

Reaction score
She is at the dealer!! I noticed in the pictures that I don't have the dark turn signal on the mirror. Also those mirrors look huge.
One of the 9287 I love is how large the standard mirrors are. I noticed that the first time I test drove a Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread