5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm also in NJ but ordered from MD so my truck will be built in Mexico. I have zero expectation that I'Il have it anytime soon
Yours is being built in Mexico because it's an HD truck (not a 5th Gen DT truck - those are all built in Michigan, regardless of where they're ordered from).

mainjet

Reaction score
I’m sorry in advance guys i know alot of you are waiting still and I was in that boat, but the dealer just called me. She’s here!
e064bbe7dad15db856c5b52078348531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks good!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
OK, you're right. I didn't realize that either. However, let me rephrase.

I'm 962 miles from the plant via the via the Transcanadienne highway. If I understand correctly, the truck will be trained to Massachusetts somewhere and then trucked up to me. All in saying is, there are plenty of places where delays can/will be introduced. So getting a ws a few days ago can still likley mean my Eta of 03/08 can still be wishful thinking.
No doubt it will slow at the border. Be glad it's not a heavy duty. My salesman said at least a year wait from Mexico.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm also in NJ but ordered from MD so my truck will be built in Mexico. I have zero expectation that I'Il have it anytime soon
My dealer told me, at least a year for heavy duties. They sit for months, at the southern border.

motstock

Reaction score
Got an updated POC today. The estimated ship date got moved again from 2-8 to 2-20. I swear their just having fun screwing with me at this point.

LGB24

Reaction score

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1314 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Trippi, @RyGuy0062

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
544332 @TRIPPIXN/ANew YorkPatriotLimited
570343 @RyGuy0062X
3/19/2023​
GeorgiaWalnutLonghorn
YIPPIE!!! This is so exciting...I stopped in the forum before I went to look at my pizza tracker!

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Just got the call I've been waiting for since Sept. Truck is at the dealer. Unfortunately I'm right by the dealer today at work.. but my car that I'm trading in, title, and spare key at 50 min away at my house. Looks like another day of waiting, but she is here!

Djennings94

Reaction score
Just got the call I've been waiting for since Sept. Truck is at the dealer. Unfortunately I'm right by the dealer today at work.. but my car that I'm trading in, title, and spare key at 50 min away at my house. Looks like another day of waiting, but she is here!
Congratulations! I see yours went to Virginia also. How long after it was completed did it take to arrive at the dealership. Mine was completed on the 6th. The tracker shows an ETA to Koons on 3/16.

LGB24

Reaction score
Congratulations! I see yours went to Virginia also. How long after it was completed did it take to arrive at the dealership. Mine was completed on the 6th. The tracker shows an ETA to Koons on 3/16.
I would be willing to bet yours shows up early. @spithead051, @StickVA, and I are all in NOVA too. I'm still at the body vendor (my truck went there one day after @spithead051, and we have similar builds and the same estimated delivery dates, so I'm hopeful mine ships soon). Yours might end up on the same delivery truck.

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Shipped on 2/1. That day they told me 3/9 ETA. On 2/4 they changed it to a 2/15 ETA. At the dealership in Leesburg,VA today by 9:45am.

Users who are viewing this thread