5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Chaos79

Reaction score
@triple_B's 2022 tracker shows the average WS to lot timeline for VA was over 18 days. If timeframe is similar to now, Ram would need to publish my WS today to meet the estimated delivery date of 2/26. @triple_B's posts seem to suggest that it may be taking longer to get from BS to WS than in past weeks. The BS to WS timing in his post yesterday ranged from 4 to 6 days. Previously, they seemed to be generally 1 or 2 days.
My tracker had an original estimated delivery of 26 Feb then it moved up to 15 Feb and now it says back to 24 Feb, however the dealer said that it showed an EDD of 10-24 Feb. I just don't think the Pizza Tracker is very accurate and it takes almost 24-48 hours to reflect what I get from my dealer. That is all to show that things aren't very accurate and change.

Gibster

Reaction score
I called my dealer today to make sure they got the $1000 voucher from Ram.com. They did and it will be applied. I asked if they had any updates. He looked in the computer and said it just went to status code "S", paint. My pizza tracker still showed scheduled with no date. It has since updated. My question, I forgot to ask manager, where is code "S" in the process? Tracker now shows ship date of 12 Feb and ETA to dealer 18 March. Thanks for letting me ramble this incoherent paragraph!

Swsoccer1727

Reaction score
Went into production yesterday. Dealership contacted me this morning and said the delivery date will probably change a few times, but the current delivery date is not accurate at all.

Attachments

• B8822AA7-1737-4149-B05E-6CC877114372.jpeg
    B8822AA7-1737-4149-B05E-6CC877114372.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 23

Dschmid37

Reaction score
I finally went to D1 today! My salesman texted me....

"Hi Dan. You did move to D1 status and finally gained an "estimated" ship date of 2-18"

YES!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I called my dealer today to make sure they got the $1000 voucher from Ram.com. They did and it will be applied. I asked if they had any updates. He looked in the computer and said it just went to status code "S", paint. My pizza tracker still showed scheduled with no date. It has since updated. My question, I forgot to ask manager, where is code "S" in the process? Tracker now shows ship date of 12 Feb and ETA to dealer 18 March. Thanks for letting me ramble this incoherent paragraph!
There’s no S. Paint is “F”. Here’s a list of the codes.
Thread 'Order codes list'
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/order-codes-list.921/

Gibster

Reaction score
It's quite possible he said "F". That makes sense. Thanks for the information.

Djennings94

Reaction score
$1000 Voucher? Where do I get on that boat?

Ulster

Reaction score
Got a nice surprise today when I noticed I went into production scheduled. Called the dealer and he said schedule is to start production on 2/17. He commented that this is the fastest he has seen in almost two years. I will believe it when I have it parked at the house 😀

Maryland Ram

Reaction score
My truck has arrived! I ordered Oct. 16, 2022. Arrived Feb. 8th to the dealer. Pizza tracker said ETA Feb 25. Pleasantly surprised and picking up this weekend or early next week. I understand there is no true method to this madness but hopefully posting this time frame is helpful to others waiting.

Gibster

Reaction score
$1000 Voucher? Where do I get on that boat?
From my cert. Rebel included. Popup on ram.com
1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of most new 2022 and 2023 Ram DS and DT models (excluding TRX). Must order or take retail delivery by 03/06/2023. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 41CPF

lyz9518

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it would from getting on the train to the dealer's lot in Iowa? Ordered from Granger Iowa with an shipped date of 1.28 and EDD 2.21🤫

mainjet

Reaction score
My wife dislikes the 21 Ford Tremor, reminded her of one of my dump trucks. Anyways we shall get the Ram Limited and a GMC DenalI, had to try the 3.0 duramax.
That will be two nice trucks. I have several buddies with the Denali and it was in fact the truck I thought I was going to get when I bought a new truck. Decided to try the RAM.

So what’s the second RAM on order for?

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
Who here ordered in Aug or Sept 2022 and is still waiting? I know @LetsGoBrandon24 and @StickVA . What about @Atvdinner and anyone else? Just curious who the Old Guard is...

(Our orig order was Aug 20, 2022 and that truck didn't get built until AFTER we told original dealer to cancel the order and we then ordered from a different dealer in mid-Jan 2023).

LGB24

Reaction score
Who here ordered in Aug or Sept 2022 and is still waiting? I know @LetsGoBrandon24 and @StickVA . What about @Atvdinner and anyone else? Just curious who the Old Guard is...

(Our orig order was Aug 20, 2022 and that truck didn't get built until AFTER we told original dealer to cancel the order and we then ordered from a different dealer in mid-Jan 2023).
@spithead051 too. He and I have very similar builds. We're both held up at the body vendor. That makes me think there might a part issue.

Atvdinner

Reaction score

Im progressing right along!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230209_105221_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230209_105221_Chrome.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 34

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score

Technically I'm waiting.. It might be here next week. I'll believe it when I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread