5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

mainjet

Reaction score
I see a link to my window sticker, but it says it is unavailable? It went to shipped on Sunday, does this take a bit to actually populate?
I think I remember TRible_B saying the window stickers are not made public until after 10 AM or 10 PM something like that. Check it again soon

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think I remember TRible_B saying the window stickers are not made public until after 10 AM or 10 PM something like that. Check it again soon
Window stickers are published nightly around 8pm-ish. I don't see a window sticker for @Goodone yet, so it wasn't published as of last night. Perhaps by tonight.

One thing to keep in mind - Ram's use of the word "shipped" doesn't necessarily mean it has left the property.

LGB24

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date just changed to 2/26. Shows it's a moving target, and we might all be presently surprised when we can tell @mainjet that our trucks did in fact just appear in our driveways.

mainjet

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date just changed to 2/26. Shows it's a moving target, and we might all be presently surprised when we can tell @mainjet that our trucks did in fact just appear in our driveways.
Hope hope it happens that way😂 If I track my truck, which is actually in my driveway, on the Pizza tracker, it said it was supposed to deliver today. But today it changed to TBD😂

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
anybody know what wheels are coming with the 2023 Limited? The builder shows Aluminum Painted/Polished as Standard, but they look black(?) on the vehicle preview of the pizza tracker and at one point they were shipping with Longhorn. Just curious if anybody has actually seen a recent set of 'standard' wheels

Chaos79

Reaction score
Keep in mind in some instances it has to go to body vendor. I believe one of those instances is the spray in bed liner? I'm in KZP status according to the dealer which is the body vendor.

Last edited:

mainjet

Reaction score
anybody know what wheels are coming with the 2023 Limited? The builder shows Aluminum Painted/Polished as Standard, but they look black(?) on the vehicle preview of the pizza tracker and at one point they were shipping with Longhorn. Just curious if anybody has actually seen a recent set of 'standard' wheels
Based on my experience, you won't know until you have the truck. Because apparently the online builder is not the same as the dealers builder.:rolleyes:

LGB24

Reaction score
Based on my experience, you won't know until you have the truck. Because apparently the online builder is not the same as the dealers builder.:rolleyes:
Another example of not knowing until your truck is built: My POC only listed heated seats for my Rebel G/T, and the dealer thought that meant the truck would not have ventilated seats. My build sheet shows it has both heated and ventilated seats. I work in DC, and I am glad I won't have swampa$$ while driving through the swamp.

spithead051

Reaction score
Another example of not knowing until your truck is built: My POC only listed heated seats for my Rebel G/T, and the dealer thought that meant the truck would not have ventilated seats. My build sheet shows it has both heated and ventilated seats. I work in DC, and I am glad I won't have swampa$$ while driving through the swamp.
That was the first thing I searched for on my build sheet lol. Noticed that cooled/ventilated seats aren't listed on the website builder but is elsewhere. Them things are going to be working hard in the summer here.

StickVA

Reaction score
Mainjet posted some pics of his 2023 limited here. Maybe that is standard?

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Uuuuugh...that is going to hurt. Not the look I was expecting.

mainjet

Reaction score

The rims I have on mine are the standard rim. The tires are one of the optional choices. Originally I was buying the 22" rims because they look awesome but a buddy of mine said the low profile tires on the 22's don't give as good of a ride and handing in slick conditions was not as good as the 20's

mainjet

Reaction score
where are you at in the process? I'm sure you could call your dealer and have them amend the order if it's not built yet.

If you get the black 22's then I believe you have to chose the night addition. I'm not sure What your order has.

There are 3 available rims for the 23 that you can see on the builder: The 20" aluminum painted and polished like my truck, the black 22's on a night additon, and the all chrome 22''s

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what is going on with the FE Trim by changing the tires? Just looking and my dealer has OWL tires on my POC...here is the trim

1674501257521.png

Now with Standard tires the trim is completely different...less chrome. Am I imagining things?

1674501298746.png

mainjet

Reaction score
what is going on with the FE Trim by changing the tires? Just looking and my dealer has OWL tires on my POC...here is the trim

View attachment 149607

Now with Standard tires the trim is completely different...less chrome. Am I imagining things?

View attachment 149608
Nothing different. The computer rendering just does strange things with some changes. Same chrome either way. Sometimes if you spin the view it will look more correct

StickVA

Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree which is why I intend to change them as soon as it comes in. I already have my new wheels and tires on order ;) I like the 22's but wanted to personalize a little more so opted for the 20's since it was less money and I knew I would be changing them out.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree which is why I intend to change them as soon as it comes in. I already have my new wheels and tires on order ;) I like the 22's but wanted to personalize a little more so opted for the 20's since it was less money and I knew I would be changing them out.
Agreed - I think I will be adding wheels and tires to my budget

bronco44

Reaction score
My pizza tracker no longer shows the photo of my truck 🤔 I know someone else mentioned theirs didn't have a photo until it was built. Wonder if that means mine did go into production 🤞 But the tracker still says scheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread