5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

lzj

Reaction score
Did your pizza tracker change, or does it still say "Scheduled"?
Pizza tracker doesn’t change, still saying scheduled. On the poc, only status changed to D but estimated ship date is today (still the same as before😂)

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Woot! Pizza tracker updated today. In production 1/11. Est Delivery 2/20.
Mine is almost identical as well, but my scheduled delivery (to factory) was supposed to be 1/11. On 1/10 it changed to 2/1.. Only difference is I got night edition and ORG together. Someone said earlier that might mess up the build.

Pclantz

Reaction score
Mine is almost identical as well, but my scheduled delivery (to factory) was supposed to be 1/11. On 1/10 it changed to 2/1.. Only difference is I got night edition and ORG together. Someone said earlier that might mess up the build.
Night Edition GT for me, and I've been told that's going to be a while........I'm already getting impatient and it's only been 2 months. I know others who have been waiting since August for a similar build.

lzj

Reaction score
I guess the night edition parts are probably messed up. My truck was scheduled on 1/12 shipment and now the status is back to D according to poc.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I find 8 Limiteds that have been built with Night Edition and Off-Road Group. While that's not a lot of trucks, it does suggest that it doesn't mess up the build.

Here's an example:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

LGB24

Reaction score
Night Edition GT for me, and I've been told that's going to be a while........I'm already getting impatient and it's only been 2 months. I know others who have been waiting since August for a similar build.
I ordered a Rebel Night Edition GT. Ordered 9/5 and been in D1 since 12/15. The estimated ship date on my POC is 1/22, so I suppose there is still time for Ram to start building it before I get even more annoyed.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
The online window stickers are available to the general public - it would be a bad idea to provide specifics like the buyer’s name.
Yes, of course. I'm aware.
Maybe you guys misunderstood...
The (only) part I was surprised about in this story was that the real sticker had my info.
Especially because I've read at least one post saying RAM didn't do that anymore.
So anyone else reading would understand, yes, you still get your name on the sticker on a Sold Order, despite what you see in the online version.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
I purchased an extended warranty. I’m not hard on vehicles but I do plan to keep this one a while. And all the fancy digital stuff is what worries me more than anything. And the manifolds haha
Yeah I went with the wna extended warranty or whatever it's called. The finance guy sold it pretty good to me, even though the price tag was like $4,500, but if you go to the website and see what all that covers and for how long I guess it's a pretty good deal. I plan on keeping this one for a while also. The 07 I had I bought used back in 13 and just gave it to my stepson so yes I have a track record of holding on when it's financially convenient. The only thing I had wrong with the '07 was the rear end had to be changed out about 6 years ago. She had 149,400 Miles when I gave it to him and she was still running strong as ever. I'm still trying to figure out all the connected services stuff, and I'm hoping that all the electronics stay good for a long while. Good luck with your truck brother.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
My dealership didn't provide me with another POC either. Just gave me updated info. I'm sure it's because they don't understand or don't want me to see something
You have to keep bugging them dude. Even though they may think they are too busy to deal with a customer one-on-one but that is your order and you have the right to know where she is at in the production hierarchy. I bugged the crap out of my sales person, and even though his information conflicted with the pizza tracker, a lot!, over these next days and weeks, as you will be hanging on every update that you could possibly get to, it is fun when you get an update and it's a heartbreak when you don't see any movement in progress. Hang in there man, it'll get there when it gets there.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
My online one did not have my name, but when the truck came I was pleasantly surprised that the real sticker did! (y)
I made sure they carefully removed it and handed to me intact 🙂
That does seem to make the truck special doesn't it! Having your name on the window sticker is pretty cool. I think maybe they put your name on there so the junior sales people don't mess around and try to give your truck to somebody else.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread