5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Well, you and your dealer have that in common… You won’t know anything for weeks or months on your order…. But now you have renewed purpose in life - begging for any information on your truck😂

Congrats on the new order and I hope it comes quickly for you.

🙏 🙏 🙏

Last edited:

Derrick-23

Reaction score
So is the 2023 builder still broken for everyone else? Several of the two-tone colors don’t work nor does night edition. I figured people would have complained by now, or it would have been caught internally. Maybe that staff has been on break as well. Also, the granite looks super light in the render.

LGB24

Reaction score
I kinda figured the TRX was the Superior Ram because they cost more than most people's houses, and they are Badass.
Rebel had been on my radar since they came out, but I ended up building a BH Backcountry as a smaller price tag and a few more embellishments seemed appropriate for me, BUT, they do kickass I'm sure. Kicking myself in the a** for not adding the 33 gal tank. 😭😭
The TRX is badass, but I can’t get around the 5 mpg, especially with Brandon’s gas prices and the need for premium gas. Plus, it doesn’t have Ramboxes, which I love.

bikemancs

Reaction score
So is the 2023 builder still broken for everyone else? Several of the two-tone colors don’t work nor does night edition. I figured people would have complained by now, or it would have been caught internally. Maybe that staff has been on break as well. Also, the granite looks super light in the render.
The patriot blue 2 tone looked super light compared to reality. Not hydro blue but much more mid blue than a dark blue.

mainjet

Reaction score
The TRX is badass, but I can’t get around the 5 mpg, especially with Brandon’s gas prices and the need for premium gas. Plus, it doesn’t have Ramboxes, which I love.
That’s getting dangerously close to gallons per mile! 😬

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol 5mpg is a bit exaggerated , unless your always pedal to the metal

if you go on the trx forum some average 11 mpg,(my truck avg 15 mpg so not a big difference) some.do 13mpg on hwy.. but again at 100k the truck if that bothers you, then its probably not a good idea to buy one

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
lol 5mpg is a bit exaggerated , unless your always pedal to the metal

if you go on the trx forum some average 11 mpg,(my truck avg 15 mpg so not a big difference) some.do 13mpg on hwy.. but again at 100k the truck if that bothers you, then its probably not a good idea to buy one
11 mpg is a pretty accurate number. My lie-o-meter always claims upper 11’s and low 12’s, but the math is always lower.

1673100945930.jpeg

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Just received an email from Ram that my 23 Ram limited went into the production queue. This is the one I ordered on 12/19–The Laramie I ordered on/around 09/13 is still in LaLa land as we used some codes with email attachments from the Canada order requesting the digital 12” tft dash and also optioned in paint matched fender flares. So either Ram may not build this Laramie or dealer will receive for his floor plan.

Last edited:

LGB24

Reaction score
I thought the same thing. Online, the 2022 color is significantly darker. Did they change the granite color to make it lighter? Might explain why granite seemed to be stalled at the start of production. I hope not. I liked the old granite color…

Last edited:

rcsnow82

Reaction score
I thought the same thing. Online, the 2022 color is significantly darker. Did they change the granite color to make it lighter? Might explain why granite seemed to be stalled at the start of production. I hope not. I liked the old granite color…
It's the same colors. When building 2022's, all of the colors were off like that.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
According to my pizza tracker, my Rebel has been built since 12/14/22 with estimated dealer date of 1/13/23. Wondering why the delay in shipping.

Armydad72

Reaction score
Just placed a trx order and wondering if anyone knows wait times in Canada? I talked to me dealer and he said he wouldn’t know anything for a couple weeks to months on where it is on order. If the plant got the order in the Que.
This is the best place but nothing is guaranteed. Kinda jelouse but no need for a monster like that. Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread